+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: U/23's at Stocky against the Pig bashers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

U/23's at Stocky against the Pig bashers

2pm ko on Monday against the Trotters of Bolton.It'll be interestin to see if Stearman's involved or will it be a bit early in his rehab?UTCB

Who ?

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Who ?
    They were alr8,Substitute,pinball wizard etc; Will Lavery be involved i wonder? UTCB

Won 3-2. Good first half, game got a bit scrappy in the 2nd. All Utd goals were at the far end but I think the goal scorers for us were O.G. and Oliver Greaves 2. Jake Eastwood made a very good 1 on 1 save in the first half, and a very good penalty save in the second.
    However, the highlight of the afternoon was Sir CW rechristening young Roderick of Treeton. From now on I will always think of Rod as”B... ........” (Sorry, but Rod says I mustn’t disclose the actual name - but Redders might - hopefully!)

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    Won 3-2. Good first half, game got a bit scrappy in the 2nd. All Utd goals were at the far end but I think the goal scorers for us were O.G. and Oliver Greaves 2. Jake Eastwood made a very good 1 on 1 save in the first half, and a very good penalty save in the second.
    However, the highlight of the afternoon was Sir CW rechristening young Roderick of Treeton. From now on I will always think of Rod as”B... ........” (Sorry, but Rod says I mustn’t disclose the actual name - but Redders might - hopefully!)
    Can we guess?

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    Nosey Ballhacks or summat similar is what Our Chris called me.
    I only said to him as he was lookin at teamsheet,nar then Chris if thar dunt know our team who does,to which he replied Narthen Nosey Ballhacks,i'm lookin at Bolton team.Who'da thought owd Ronaldo would turn out to be as big gossip as Norris Cole. It was a entertainin game but i thought Bolton were worth a point at least,always nice to see BLADESmadders.UTCB

Looked like a very young team. Some promising youngsters for the next generation.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I only said to him as he was lookin at teamsheet,nar then Chris if thar dunt know our team who does,to which he replied Narthen Nosey Ballhacks,i'm lookin at Bolton team.Who'da thought owd Ronaldo would turn out to be as big gossip as Norris Cole. It was a entertainin game but i thought Bolton were worth a point at least,always nice to see BLADESmadders.UTCB
    Excuse my ignorance Rod - but who the heck is Norris Cole?

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I only said to him as he was lookin at teamsheet,nar then Chris if thar dunt know our team who does,to which he replied Narthen Nosey Ballhacks
    Don't go snitching to McC.

Leave him where he's been for the last 10 years, stumbling around in the dark.

( Just couldn't resist a tap in )

Only just got out of bed, hungover, had a great time at Travis Binnions "Free at last, free at last" party last night.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast