+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How the mighty have fallen!

How the mighty have fallen!

Roger Johnson has joined National League side Bromley on a short term deal. Now 34, Johnson has been a free agent since being released by Charlton last June.

The big question is how will he cope with the ever increasing price of alcohol with the ever decreasing wages he is picking up?

Newcy, I am sure he will have enough small change in his pocket to purchase a swift half.

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    Newcy, I am sure he will have enough small change in his pocket to purchase a swift half.
    ....and that will be before he joins up with the rest of the squad for training.

I'm glad Wolves have a bright future ahead and the likes of Johnson are easily a distant memory.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    I'm glad Wolves have a bright future ahead and the likes of Johnson are easily a distant memory.
    Saying that, it does seem a lifetime away since the waster turned up still drunk from the previous night.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Saying that, it does seem a lifetime away since the waster turned up still drunk from the previous night.
    Yes it does, an era that is easily forgot, it just shows how he and a few others careers have gone down the pan.