+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Who nicked the Taxpayers' dosh..?

Did I mention the homeless..?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41501554

This is 2017 for God's sake!

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Bloody hell Sinkov. I think me and you need to start our own movement to save our economy.

Just leave the environmental bits to me, eh? You can do the economic stuff.

Let's get saddled up!
    Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves 59-60, we could have a slight problem when I point out that your environmental bits are damaging my economic bits. I don't think we can form a coalition government just yet. But we're getting there.

The first thing that springs to my mind about you two forming any sort of an alliance is, "Brewery, couldn't, organise and p-i-s-s up"

Don't get me wrong BT, I despise what the Tories stand for - but you need look no further than to see how they are funded to see why they behave like they do.

But Labours plans are just nonsense - how, for example, are they going to fund the £200 billion it will cost to get rid of the PFI's? Before we start on mass nationalisation etc etc. We would be bankrupt in their first term.

Sinkov, I think I can convince you that being more environment aware would save the country £££ in the medium term. Including saving the NHS vast sums.

Now, what shall we call our new movement? We both believe in Democracy. We both believe in setting the people and businesses free (with a few caveats). How about the Liberal Democrats?

BT, may I point out that , in the past, I once organised a very successful p1ss up at Whitbreads Samlesbury brewery!

I keep hearing about how Labour's plans are not financially viable, according to Hammond we are missing half a billion quid that we thought we had in the bank.

Are we all truly, really and sincerely that bothered that our grandchildren's grandkids will be working until they are ninety to be paying off the debts we are currently racking up?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

Are we all truly, really and sincerely that bothered that our grandchildren's grandkids will be working until they are ninety to be paying off the debts we are currently racking up?
    I'd imagine - that's the least of their worries - BT.

The pound is on its arse.
    Inflation is rising.
    State pensions a third of what out peers receive in France and Germany.
    Thousands of 60 year old plus women in the UK fiddled out of their pension entitlement.
    Trident still going ahead.
    RAF without planes.
    BAE cutting jobs even though RAF have no planes.
    Vauxhall on its arse.
    Half a trillion black hole just discovered in the Chancellor's accounts.
    Brexit!
    Disability Allowances regularly slashed and denied.
    Universal Credit system broken.
    Grenfell Tower aftermath.
    NHS on its knees.
    Homelessness on the rise.
    Could the Labour Party really do any worse?
    Low pound, great for exporters and encourages people to buy British.
    Inflation not that big of a problem as it is
    If people haven't made any pension provisions while they were of working age don't moan.
    Trident wasn't axed when Labour was in power for 10 years so what the hell are you talking about.
    Vauxhall on it's arse, what has that got to do with anything.
    Black hole in the accounts wan't even noticed when Labour was in charge, black hole wasn't helped by Gordon Brown flogging the mationla gold off at a rock bottom price.
    Labours position on Brexit, who knows, certainly not Comrade Corbyn.
    I know someone in the UK who gets a free brand new car every 3 years because her 22 year old son has downs syndrome, that needs sorting.
    Grenfell Tower, that would be the one in the Labour Council area that the Council signed off as safe, w..kers.
    NHS on its knees due to everyone in the Third World coming to the UK for free treatment, needs stopping. A fee of a fiver to see a doctor would discourage half the bull...t doctors appointments.
    If the UK stopped importing tens of thousands of so called asylum seekers every year maybe there wouldn't be any homeless, again, Labour made this problem a whole lot worse.

Labour has and can do a whole lot worse. The only ones who want that lot in power are the lazy, the spongers, the thick and those with shares in candle making factories. Which one are you?

Not quite sure why someone who lives almost 12,000 miles away gets so rabid about UK politics, especially worrying about our immigration when the New Zealand economy is built with economic growth provided by immigration?

Not quite sure why someone who lives almost 12,000 miles away gets so rabid about UK politics, especially worrying about our immigration when the New Zealand economy is built with economic growth provided by immigration?
    Because he's a Claret and wherever he lives he has no power over anything political like the rest of us but has his right to have his views aired

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)