+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not in a good mood .........

Not in a good mood .........

Are lass this morning while givin me short back and sides cut mi bobby Charlton off I'm bold nar on top of mi eead and said I looked better, ffs I've had that bobby Charlton for 10 years am rooarin.

Feel for you Colliers I've got the sunroof open too mate.

I often see old blokes with a silly pony tail at the back and think just get some scissors and cut it off. Have a short back and sides ffs. Apparently it's making a statement they reckon.

Aye they're making a statement alright. They look tw@ts

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    Are lass this morning while givin me short back and sides cut mi bobby Charlton off I'm bold nar on top of mi eead and said I looked better, ffs I've had that bobby Charlton for 10 years am rooarin.
    With all due respect Mr C , the Bobby Charlton style is like a man holding on to his youth in the hope the man clock can somehow be reveresed .

Animal decided many years ago that the game was up , the free flowing curly locks of his youth that could catch the eye most weekend's in town were alas no more .

She's a wise women Mr C , they and nature can't be beaten .

I feel your pain .

:-) :-) :-)

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    Thall allus get wear onna bizzy rooard !! "And it's the fair haired slightly balding Bobby Colliers " who will kick off this 6th round cup tie"

Health & Safety rules prohibit the wearing of a Bobby Charlton hairdo in hurricane season.
    Common sense really... If that lot unravels at high speed, tha'll av sumbodys eye art.

Get thissen a syrup until it grows ageean.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Get thissen a syrup until it grows ageean.
    Why would you want to put syrup in your hair SB, is that a Barnsley thing or just a weird old man in his 70s thing ?.
    Seriously though why do they call wigs 'syrups' ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Why would you want to put syrup in your hair SB, is that a Barnsley thing or just a weird old man in his 70s thing ?.

Rhyming slang
    Syrup of figs ....wigs

Nar then Mr C, du thi sen a favour n get razor on it, av gorrit darn t wood, nice shiny :-D

TMT

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Get thi facts reyt Sam. Amma "weird old man" who is 69 (weear avva seen that number befooar) and not 70 til August 2018.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast