+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: O/T Emigrating ??

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Portugal for me. Olhos dAgua, or Lagos. Av even found a little place. Just need to win half time draw
    Mi sisters villa is fo sale Jules , shiz lived theer ova fotty years and nar wants to come ooham Algerra t knock thi a tenner off price

I think there's something to be said when tha retires escaping the winter months and having one of those 2 to 3 month holidays in Spain , possibly Tenerife or Lanzarote .

Best of both worlds or a bit of try before you buy and see how tha goes on away from home all that time .

Never bothered me as a younger man but winters these days feckin kill me , hate em .

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    She works at Primark. She loves the gossip even goes in on her days off. Does my head in. We'll go into town for shopping and she leaves me in County Borough or Rhinos whilst she pops into Primark.
    JLO's same steve .

Goes to work on xmas day for a 10 hour shift and niver moans abart it , night shift on a saturday in summer , just gets on with it , I'd be fecking suicidal missen .

Keep an eye on that Hammond in Budget. He's gorriz eyes on uz old 'uns. Wiv paid in all aar lives and nar iz after aar pensions.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Keep an eye on that Hammond in Budget. He's gorriz eyes on uz old 'uns. Wiv paid in all aar lives and nar iz after aar pensions.
    Low taxes for the elite , tax avoidance for big business , lower corporation tax for amazon , asos , google , Sports Direct etc etc

Nar , go after the low paid and pensioners instead .

There's nothing left to tek anymoor ya set of greedy , self serving tw@ts .

Corbyn wants to get after em and listen to these feckers squeal .

Inflation running at 3% , pay freeze , go figure why the economy is fecked from the great keepers of the country and economy is safe .

I wouldn't want to be 21 year old in this country for a gold pig , these kids have it hard compared to us thanks to Thatcher , Blair and this present set of self serving bstrds .

I hope to entire tory party and establishment contact gonorrhea .

Ah , that's better , feel more like mi old sen nar .

:-) :-) :-)

Why say you're after the big corps and rich though Animal? Why not leave it in the small print and set about it once you're in power?

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Why say you're after the big corps and rich though Animal? Why not leave it in the small print and set about it once you're in power?
    Steve mate , I've mellowed as I've got older , more laid back than a spanish sun lounger these days .

But .......

If I'd to sit opposite those tory self serving upper crust w@nkers in parliament every day doing what they've done I'd have had many of em by throat on many occasions .

I wouldn't last two minutes in that environment , my blood boils listening to em spouting bollox on news .

Can't even trust missen to go in audience on Question Time at Civic Hall next month even though I'd love to put a few points across .

:-) :-) :-) :-)

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I think there's something to be said when tha retires escaping the winter months and having one of those 2 to 3 month holidays in Spain , possibly Tenerife or Lanzarote .

Best of both worlds or a bit of try before you buy and see how tha goes on away from home all that time .

Never bothered me as a younger man but winters these days feckin kill me , hate em .

We have an apartment in Tenerife & are lucky enough to spend 6 to 8 weeks a year at the moment.I think i could do 3 months but its always nice to come home.

Were off for a couple of weeks to Tenerife for new year again. I prefer it to a summer holiday.
    Had our Christmas dinner in the hard rock last year with a live band on. Beats the days of giving the kids their presents then immediately dragging them away from them to visit relatives in the freezing cold to eat bone dry turkey and watch rubbish tele.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Wens fewel allowunce due SB ? Wiv eddar earrtin onna few times nar telld wife t gerra Coyit on last neet "are we going out " a sed no am turning earrtin off

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast