+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: O/T Emigrating ??

If you emigrate you won't need fuel allowance

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    If you emigrate you won't need fuel allowance
    Am not emigrating , it's all these capatalists oneer that can afford t gu !!

Some people pay monthly for heating. 20 degrees it was saturday! Laura's mother had heating on 22. Was like being in a sauna when I got back from the match

I thought you still get fuel allowance if you live abroad or has that been stopped which in my opinion should be and raise ours that live here

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Low taxes for the elite , tax avoidance for big business , lower corporation tax for amazon , asos , google , Sports Direct etc etc

Nar , go after the low paid and pensioners instead .

There's nothing left to tek anymoor ya set of greedy , self serving tw@ts .

Corbyn wants to get after em and listen to these feckers squeal .

Inflation running at 3% , pay freeze , go figure why the economy is fecked from the great keepers of the country and economy is safe .

I wouldn't want to be 21 year old in this country for a gold pig , these kids have it hard compared to us thanks to Thatcher , Blair and this present set of self serving bstrds .

I hope to entire tory party and establishment contact gonorrhea .

Ah , that's better , feel more like mi old sen nar .

:-) :-) :-)
    Good to see thaz recovered from thi bout of mild Conservatism. It wo a virus.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Wens fewel allowunce due SB ? Wiv eddar earrtin onna few times nar telld wife t gerra Coyit on last neet "are we going out " a sed no am turning earrtin off
    Ararnd third week in November Roma. Just in time to pay fo stocking up wi booze fo Christmas. Too late fo Hammond to stop it this year but my money is on the bugga stopping in 2018 in next month's Budget

Can't see him getting rid of it and losing the older vote they are relying on .

It should be means tested like any other benefit and those most in need have it increased paid for by those who don't need it .

That wo suggested befooar ESR but the sed itted cost mooar to set up and run the administration of the means testing than any savings made.

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Can't see him getting rid of it and losing the older vote they are relying on .

It should be means tested like any other benefit and those most in need have it increased paid for by those who don't need it .
    They tried it on with the dementia tax and they haven't put that one to bed either , they'll try it in a different guise , the devil will be in the detail .

Paid into the system all their working lives at a much higher rate of taxation too many of em .

Done their bit , leave em alone .

Back to emigration/winter break...

I've met a few folk who spend a couple of months in Goa and swear by it- returning year after year.
    Just been to Sri Lanka for a holiday. Our lass's elder daughter and boyfriend were there for 4 weeks and it cost them £400 for both of them for everything except flights. That's accommodation, food, drink, trains, buses, tuctuc taxis, national park entry etc.
    Lovely country and people imho.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast