+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Red Sun

Red Sun

Very strange never seen it that colour

Something to do with smoke from northern Iberian forest fires and Saharan dust apparently.

Remnants of hurricane Ophelia which claimed the life of a woman in Ireland when a tree fell on her car RIP

Just took this on iPad, not very good pic
    Attachment 6862

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Remnants of hurricane Ophelia which claimed the life of a woman in Ireland when a tree fell on her car RIP

Dust being drawn up on southerly wind.
    Nowt to do with remnants of hurricane coming from the west.

Sounds like a horse's name - I thought that this thread was going to be an alternative tip to something gwru had suggested
    Cloudy where I am at the moment, but the sky really is looking a rather strange colour

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Dust being drawn up on southerly wind.
    Nowt to do with remnants of hurricane coming from the west.
    Correct , I just didn't read the two sories in one article correctly

I could also say that world end is here which is another article explanation for the red sun
    Last edited by millertop; 16-10-2017 at 02:27 PM.

We're getting exactly the same effect where I am in Northern California. Ours is coming from the drifting smoke from the huge forest fires that are burning about thirty miles away to the north-east in Napa and Sonoma Counties. It's slowly improving but the smoke haze, smell of burning wood and thin layer of ash on everything is a constant reminder. Many deaths and thousands have lost homes.

Got up off after a night shift and thought my eyes had gone funny! like a snapchat filter wernt it...

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    We're getting exactly the same effect where I am in Northern California. Ours is coming from the drifting smoke from the huge forest fires that are burning about thirty miles away to the north-east in Napa and Sonoma Counties. It's slowly improving but the smoke haze, smell of burning wood and thin layer of ash on everything is a constant reminder. Many deaths and thousands have lost homes.
    Yes very sad news CT, seems to be happening quite a bit lately in all places, Spain, Portugal fires happening
    Didn't Australia not so long ago?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast