+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Club has released a statement

The Club has released a statement

We are officially up for sale it seems

https://www.nufc.co.uk/news/latest-n...ldings-limited

Sorry Phoney, just saw your thread now. I put up one as well.

No worries Hughie, what do you think anyway? Really hope we get decent owners.

Any deal that Ashley is in concerning this club gives me the heebie jeebies when you look at his history of underhandedness. Hope I am wrong this time.

Mint. New owners rather than just investment partners for Ashley? Bring 'em on.

Aye, I'm aware of the potential pitfalls but it's a risk worth taking, imo.

Whilst the future might be uncertain-but potentially incredible- one thing, for me, is certain: we will never progress under Ashley and there's more chance of another relegation than there is of a shot at the top 6 if he stays.

Onwaaaaaaaaaaaaards!!!

As long as he gets his money he won’t care, we’ll sell it to the worse (unt possible

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneymcRingRing View Post
    No worries Hughie, what do you think anyway? Really hope we get decent owners.
    Basically what Zip said mate. The future may be uncertain, but I'm sick and tired of no prospect and no investment. I'm hoping that Rafa's chinese friends are taking over, that would be very exciting.

some I TO wums will tell you it's China, and has been happening for ages....

I don't believe a word of it.....

I don't like the fact that Ashley will take his money from the sale in instalments.

It means we could get owners that are relying on raised income for transfer just the same as Ashley.
    I hope we get owners that are wealthier enough to pay cash outright.

i'll let a few of the new years eve fireworks and party poppers of a bit early if this c0ckney sock selling chancer is gone at xmas

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)