+ Visit Aston Villa FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gabby Agbonlahor

Gabby Agbonlahor

With Bruce looking for a striker, what would you tell Gabby and/or his agent bearing in mind his contract is up at the end of the season.

Bruce to sign Morelos?

Personally I would say there is no new contract on the table, thanks for yours years of service to club and you can have a testimonial match at the end of the season, so the best thing to do is look for a loan deal till the end of the season to try and secure a contract at another club.

Easiest decision the club will ever make in showing him the door, doesn't deserve a testimonial, his current contract will have cost £10M over the 5 years. About £1M a goal, his agent will tell him to move abroad as no club here wants him.

A testimonial vs Blues would be funny though!

Quote Originally Posted by westcountryvillain View Post
    Easiest decision the club will ever make in showing him the door, doesn't deserve a testimonial, his current contract will have cost £10M over the 5 years. About £1M a goal, his agent will tell him to move abroad as no club here wants him.

a) Sorry Gabby but…...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmzfPzSsbDc

b) What he & his agent should be told…….
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ul-cZyuYq4

c) sums up his career…….
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxuSlWvcfYg

Hmmmmm it's 645 am here, and I'm wondering do I click on Freer's links with my volume turned on?

Ohhhhhh Freer. I agree.
    But.....
    Your showing your age old man

In dog years I departed a while back !

Don't worry too much about my age—it's stupidity you have to watch out for Yubby .

We agree for once

Well the blues game is coming up so we've got to give him 15 mins of fame and you know what, bet he scores?

Ah, we'll wheel him out for Halloween then wheel him back to the ward until the 2nd week in February, to play with the afflicted again.

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Well the blues game is coming up so we've got to give him 15 mins of fame and you know what, bet he scores?
    Bongo’s “Gabby for England” T-Shirt been spruced up in anticipation !

Along with your Craig Gardner one

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Along with your Craig Gardner one
    After watching our players stand off last Saturday

He could have proved to be a much more feasible option Bongo !

So would Gabby.

Put him on the bench next week I would rather it be 0-0 with 10 mins to go and bring him on rather than Hogan! You can almost smell the fear from the kop!!

Sorry lads the bad news is ;

“Bruse” declared Agonawol is weeks from being available

Quite what Gabby might be available for “Bruse” failed to mention -weddings funerals & bar mitzvah’s is my theory

However the good news is ;

Villa only have to fork out another £1,500,000 for his services

Putting it like that, I guess this is the End for Gabby in a villa shirt?
    Oh well whos the next God Bongo, Ross Mac? Only kidding.
    Still I would put a life size cardboard cut out of gabby on the Bench as the knuckle daggers would hardly tell the difference!

I doubt he will get a new contract but. Its a long season and he will be needed even if it's off the bench.
    Regarding a new super hero maybe Steve Bruce if he gets us promoted.

Guy goes into the Tyburn Road Subway “what’s your biggest, most expensive sub ”

Sandwich shop assistant replies “we do have Gabby Agbonlahor”

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    I would put a life size cardboard cut out of gabby on the Bench
    Given a choice Gabby or the cardboard cut-out Its the composition board every time

We might lose Agonawols odd biannual goal or two – but we'd get a much healthier return on our £2,860,000 per year from a paper packaging version