+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gabby Agbonlahor

Gabby Agbonlahor

With Bruce looking for a striker, what would you tell Gabby and/or his agent bearing in mind his contract is up at the end of the season.

Bruce to sign Morelos?

Personally I would say there is no new contract on the table, thanks for yours years of service to club and you can have a testimonial match at the end of the season, so the best thing to do is look for a loan deal till the end of the season to try and secure a contract at another club.

Easiest decision the club will ever make in showing him the door, doesn't deserve a testimonial, his current contract will have cost £10M over the 5 years. About £1M a goal, his agent will tell him to move abroad as no club here wants him.

A testimonial vs Blues would be funny though!

Quote Originally Posted by westcountryvillain View Post
    Easiest decision the club will ever make in showing him the door, doesn't deserve a testimonial, his current contract will have cost £10M over the 5 years. About £1M a goal, his agent will tell him to move abroad as no club here wants him.

a) Sorry Gabby but…...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmzfPzSsbDc

b) What he & his agent should be told…….
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ul-cZyuYq4

c) sums up his career…….
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxuSlWvcfYg

Hmmmmm it's 645 am here, and I'm wondering do I click on Freer's links with my volume turned on?

Ohhhhhh Freer. I agree.
    But.....
    Your showing your age old man

In dog years I departed a while back !

Don't worry too much about my age—it's stupidity you have to watch out for Yubby .

We agree for once

Well the blues game is coming up so we've got to give him 15 mins of fame and you know what, bet he scores?

Ah, we'll wheel him out for Halloween then wheel him back to the ward until the 2nd week in February, to play with the afflicted again.

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Well the blues game is coming up so we've got to give him 15 mins of fame and you know what, bet he scores?
    Bongo’s “Gabby for England” T-Shirt been spruced up in anticipation !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)