+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bigger attendances?

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    i get your point sbt just wish we could get a few more blades down at the lane best manager and best football weve seen for years
    What you’ve got to ask yourself is how much of the additional support you crave are are going to be genuine Blades who’ve fell by the wayside or part timers or non Blades who don’t really give a feck but jump on the bandwagon. We’ve got a pair of two-hat brothers sat behind us who only started going last season and they moan so much they’re doing my head in even in these great times. They offer nothing in the was of support.

I think our support outstanding mate and it’s best to let it grow slowly and naturally, there really isn’t an issue and that this is a nothing to see here topic and if anything a bit Pig-ish.

didnt start this thread gray just commented on it just think although weve got good support this manager and the football hes playing deserves a bigger audience

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    didnt start this thread gray just commented on it just think although weve got good support this manager and the football hes playing deserves a bigger audience
    I’m not having a pop Shoreham, I respect your views mate you know that. It’s just that having gone through it all on S24 nobody can really explain to me why an increase of over 4K up on last season and and average of 26k is not good enough for us when it is 2k better than the Pigs got on there first season back up and currently on a par with all the big hitters expect Villa and Leeds.

My guess is that if we stay in the mix and with the games we’ve got to come, we’ll end up averaging over 27k which IMO will be pretty damn good considering we averaged 23k the last season we were promoted to the Premiership mate. UTB

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Ahem
    Ahem thisen Chippy tha pedantic chuff. Like I said I was going on what they said on the Tractor Boys forum, maybe they round it down in Suffolk unlike the Pork.

A steady increase is OK by me too, remember we have he Kop to redevelop at some time in the future, continue to accommodate our own, success on the pitch, plus an easy on the eye style of play should bring in the numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Ahem thisen Chippy tha pedantic chuff. Like I said I was going on what they said on the Tractor Boys forum, maybe they round it down in Suffolk unlike the Pork.
    Counting not a strong point for them yokels on tractors.

Always get attendances from a reliable source like the away teams official Twitter.

yeah your probably right gray maybe im expecting a bit too much in the way of attendances might get a fairer reflection of our support against hull i would hope there will be at least 28k in the lane for that one

300 tickets left for Leeds away,with 197 of those restricted views.UTCB

An extra 2,000 will flock to the BLUT when we get it going. Nailed on.

Think I'll try it when there's a cup game on. Used to as a kid when I could afford it. Still remember when it was first built and looked a bit like a giant carbuncle. ( That's carbuncle NOT Carbootsale ).

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast