+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: David.

David.

Guy at work this morning says Andy Carroll going to Everton and the **** kings going to bid over £60 Million for Kane.
    Checked on KUMB and nothing said so where he got his info from i do not know.
    He is a Pompey fan so maybe he winding me up
    Could be true, Would be nice, We shall see

Quote Originally Posted by trickydick View Post
    Guy at work this morning says Andy Carroll going to Everton and the **** kings going to bid over £60 Million for Kane.
    Tricky...After having known superior clubs like the 'Wall and Spurs why would he want to go and play in the Olympic stadium for a smaller club?

Tricky apart from what Frenchie said, David Sullivan would have to sell you so many more millions of his magazines that you would not get through your front door. I think you must have misheard your workmate, he must have said Michael Caine (not a lot of people know that).

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    Tricky...After having known superior clubs like the 'Wall and Spurs why would he want to go and play in the Olympic stadium for a smaller club?
    London Stadium my friend Frenchie

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Tricky apart from what Frenchie said, David Sullivan would have to sell you so many more millions of his magazines that you would not get through your front door. I think you must have misheard your workmate, he must have said Michael Caine (not a lot of people know that).
    Strange you mentioned Michael Caine i watched "Get Carter" with the Mrs a few nights back.
    Well good film

David are you doing the international predictions for the weekend?
    If so can you lay up ROI V Moldova for me.

Hi Trick, I did think about it but as posters would not be expecting it, it would be unfair for those who did not see it and therefore did not predict. Anyway I get a week off!!

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Hi Trick, I did think about it but as posters would not be expecting it, it would be unfair for those who did not see it and therefore did not predict. Anyway I get a week off!!
    Fair play i understand that pal

Strange you mentioned Michael Caine i watched "Get Carter" with the Mrs a few nights back.
    Well good film
    Yeah crackin film and they tried a Yankee remake with Stallone and mickey Rourke not the best and barely watchable in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE View Post
    Yeah crackin film and they tried a Yankee remake with Stallone and mickey Rourke not the best and barely watchable in comparison.
    Watched Michael Caine play Alfie as well.
    Really good story line and film It starts with a stray dog and Alfie at the end meets the stray dog again which Alfie has become.
    Great film.
    The Americans could never reproduce that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast