+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rotherham

Rotherham

Oh well!
    Didn't want a cup run anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by somersetcrewe View Post
    Oh well!
    Tough fixture this. Need a cup run to thrill the fans. Bargain prices for this one for a change. £10 adults. £7 seniors. £4 under 16's. Not bad at all. All we need now is a win.

Quote Originally Posted by somersetcrewe View Post
    Oh well!

Ok, I take that back - gladly!
    Still struggling to come to terms though with winning an FA Cup tie!!
    Means watching the draw for the 2nd round actually has some significance.
    Yeovil or Vale at home or any southern ( ) non-league side away please!

It's a shame that many people didn't take advantage of the cheap prices

Absolutely amazing performance..... second half. Could pick out some negatives, but hey, why? Big call from the ref at 45 mins, but bottled it at 45+1.
    Even Dave took it to another level, ignored the 4th official and went straight for the assessor.

So, the best? Performance of the season. 2000 crewe fans, 600 views of the thread. 2, yes 2 posts since the end of the game. I really do despair. Same as Mike SB who has risen more times than Lazarus, I have retired before. But this really really is it. Bye.

And yes,I do realise it's Saturday night, bonfire night etc, but I know there would only be another 1 or 2 replies by Sunday night.

And finally. Well, it's the same night, so within my 'notice period'.
    A MASSIVE raspberry to those who thought Ainley and Lowery shouldn't be in our midfield. Thought they were well worth their places.

Where was DA for the first 30 minutes ?

Sat with his dad.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboldon View Post
    So, the best? Performance of the season. 2000 crewe fans, 600 views of the thread. 2, yes 2 posts since the end of the game. I really do despair. Same as Mike SB who has risen more times than Lazarus, I have retired before. But this really really is it. Bye.

And yes,I do realise it's Saturday night, bonfire night etc, but I know there would only be another 1 or 2 replies by Sunday night.
    I have another mention I see? Can't keep a good man down for long...

Look mate, I go away when other posters get abusive and insulting and come back when they have gone back into the woodwork...Of course there are other reasons for not posting and that is the adverts on this site that has been mentioned a few times and its possible that most of the viewers on this board don't actually go to the games and even more so when there are less than 2000 fans going to a FA cup first round match and so they can't actually comment on the game itself although as usual I listen to the whole match on the radio. At age 73 I have done my share of being there since 1955 and as I have said I am not that keen on seeing youth players on the pitch.

I hear there were around 150 crewe fans at Colchester last week and not one match report from anyone and so I can only assume that 99% of Crewe fans don't actually log on here and so its not representative in any way. I appreciate other fans that do give us match reports and especially away matches. Good on them..

Lazarus was in a really bad state I hear when Jesus attended him and so you don't need to leave as all posts and posters are welcome as long as they can keep it civil or even good humoured which is not easy when we are where we are.

ATB

Mike

PS a really great win and pleased for the fans, the management and the board..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast