+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Crewe V Notts Predictions

We should put out our best 11, assuming KN knows his first choice, and go for a settled team.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Shut the **** up, you ****.
    Calm down dear.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Calm down dear.
    I know, but people should be able to say what they think. We don't need the Thought Police.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    I know, but people should be able to say what they think. We don't need the Thought Police.
    Agree

It's all down to that accursed manager of the month award. Can we withdraw from it in future?

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    We should put out our best 11, assuming KN knows his first choice, and go for a settled team.

This^^^

Ob some of our older players will need to be rested but other than that.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Truth hurts, all this thread is stupid posts on ‘ I told you so ‘ not even any recognition about how well we’ve performed this season. All we get is moaning about signings, moaning about how we play even when we win, no recognition on how KN and AH have brought the club forward in less than a year, perhaps some posters would like to see us where we were a year ago?
    You are moaning about people moaning aren't you? Do you really expect the fans to keep saying "Ooooh, but we USED to be good, remember that good run we had". How good or bad we were months ago is totally irrelevant, it's how we are performing now that counts and THAT is four crap games on the trot. Do want us to forever give thanks to KN & AH? No matter what?

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    You are moaning about people moaning aren't you? Do you really expect the fans to keep saying "Ooooh, but we USED to be good, remember that good run we had". How good or bad we were months ago is totally irrelevant, it's how we are performing now that counts and THAT is four crap games on the trot. Do want us to forever give thanks to KN & AH? No matter what?
    You cant win em all..

Quote Originally Posted by Frigiliana Pie 1 View Post
    It's all down to that accursed manager of the month award. Can we withdraw from it in future?
    It could be down to tinkering with the team selection.

Haha I came on here to see how quick heads had fell off and it was not even the end of the game.
    I respect what people say about team selections and our style. But I do not agree.
    Many were saying that the starting line up showed pace etc.. did not see too many moaning pre game about the side and no one was moaning when we were winning games.
    As for our style. With the players we have, particularly at the back, we must get the ball forward. The 2nd goal tonight was an intercepted pass in our half, then a clip over the top and boom goal. Had the ball gone forward, like usual, we would not have conceded. This Notts side for me should not be 'playing' from the back.
    Still the one shining light is other teams near us have lost so only Luton who are flyying have benefited. On to Carlisle.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast