+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Crewe V Notts Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    This is a free forum where anyone can have their say. I am entitled to give my opinion just as you are, the fact that my opinion is different to yours is what makes forums like this actually work.
    Sure, everyone has their opinion, including Mark Stallard on Radio Nottingham, you ought to hear what he had to say about tonight's shocker. He reckons it's the worst this season. He was none too complimentary about Nolly's chopping and changing either.

Not good enough utter garbage they're not good enough to get promoted another season in the pub league awaits sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Sure, everyone has their opinion, including Mark Stallard on Radio Nottingham, you ought to hear what he had to say about tonight's shocker. He reckons it's the worst this season. He was none too complimentary about Nolly's chopping and changing either.
    At least he tells it as it is!

Have just got in from the crewe game.
    We have just lost the fizz that we had in our game.
    Seems the Mansfaild game really has knocked the stuffing out of us.
    Every team will have a bad run in there season.
    We are still second in the league
    Out of sorts
    But after all is said and done fellow magpies.
    We are Notts county after all.
    Expect the expected and unexpected.
    NEXT

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Truth hurts, all this thread is stupid posts on ‘ I told you so ‘ not even any recognition about how well we’ve performed this season. All we get is moaning about signings, moaning about how we play even when we win, no recognition on how KN and AH have brought the club forward in less than a year, perhaps some posters would like to see us where we were a year ago?

You obviously didn't go again tonight. I did, and we were bloody awful once again....All we did was to keep hoofing the ball down field for it to keep coming straight back.. Crap tactics and crap team selection...FACT...

I genuinely hope it isn't as bad as you guys are making out.....it didn't look too good on my 12 inch screen, but it also wasn't dreadful IMO

Roll on Saturday....COYP

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    You obviously didn't go again tonight. I did, and we were bloody awful once again....All we did was to keep hoofing the ball down field for it to keep coming straight back.. Crap tactics and crap team selection...FACT...
    Normal service then?

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    Normal service then?
    It wasn't that bad.......we lost 2-0, so what?......I still think we are going up this year....ups and downs, that's all

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    I never commented on the game tonight, never do if I’m not there. Just more over reaction when we are second in the league with a quarter of the season gone, give him time and let him do it his way. This modern day attitude of wanting things instantly has to change.

... didn't go to the game ... but did I hear correctly some booing when Forte was subbed? Forte, the current day Westcarr ...

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast