+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Not sure why you always try to make Leave a Tory thing. Millions of Labour voters voted leave . People from all walks of life voted Leave
    I suppose because the right wing of the Tory party have been opposed to the Common Market first of all from the day we joined and then the EU. I appreciate many Labour supporters voted to leave and thats fair enough. However the right wing of the Tory party with the help of the Telegraph Mail and Sun and the City of London have always manipulated UK politics to benefit the rich and powerful. If Labour win the next election I can guarantee the stock market will fall like a stone and there will be a run on the pound.

I doubt the Sun , Telegraph and Mail manipulated many Labour supporters in Barnsley and other Labour heartlands , I’d guess they have other reasons for voting Leave . Fed up of seeing their towns changing beyond recognition at a frighteningly fast pace could be one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    I doubt the Sun , Telegraph and Mail manipulated many Labour supporters in Barnsley and other Labour heartlands , I’d guess they have other reasons for voting Leave . Fed up of seeing their towns changing beyond recognition at a frighteningly fast pace could be one of them.
    Migrant labour is just legalised EU people trafficking .

A better life is good and well paid work , owning a home etc etc

The reality is agency work on a ZHC , living 4 or 5 to rented accommodation .

That's not how free movement should work , the migrants are victims too , exploited .

The brits just see their wages driven down because of it and they resent it , understandably .

Mugged us all off this EU malarkey but it's going to come at a price to regain control .

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456