+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brexit.

Brexit.

As the flow of grim economic news increases as Brexit approaches does anyone still believe in it apart from the weird right wing loons in the Tory party such as Jhonson Fox Davies Redwood Leadsom and the brain dead in UKIP. These clowns are taking us into an economic disaster led by the dreaded Mrs May.

wots up Kinda

if ya dont wanna be British go live over there im sure you may get a paddy passport.

Stop pulling the UK down and big us up ya sad sod.

And please use O/T

I'd vote leave if there was another referendum

The world will end if we leave the eu !!!Yeah right. Best thing that ever happened in my lifetime and I’m 66

It hasn't happened yet. It might be brilliant, it might be a c0ck-up. I can't remember the last time anything delivered by central government (any party) turned out to be brilliant, but who knows. There's a first time for everything. I shan't hold me breath though...

If tha Brexit tha mends it !! Simple , leaving ? Staying ? Just 1% voting to leave It's not conclusive is it , past caring nar so Fu xit fomee

It will all end in tears we have been led down a path by right wing nut cases Farage and his fruit cases, Johnston (I'm all for mi sen), Gove, Davis and Fox, we have a government full of infighting for the leadership and propped up by another ultra right party at an unbelievable cost to us the tax payer, the torys have no idea how to conduct talks in these Brexit negotiations, there should never have been a vote in the 1st place.

I totally agree with Kinderscout & Upthecolliers ! We are heading for a nightmare because of the lunatic right wing of Farage, Fox, Davies, Johnson & Leadsom - I want us to sort out the problem of unfettered immigration but we are heading for economy disaster - we haven't left yet & sterling is taking a pounding (no pun intended) & will soon be on a par with the euro! We will not get a good trade deal with Trump's America First strategy
    Borrowing has doubled, inflation/cost of living up but, still, we have lower unemployment (zero hours contracts abound & more people in work are on benefits) - still, we can afford to bribe the nutty DUP & give tax breaks to our rich pals from the magic money tree! When we fall over the cliff edge, we can blame the "enemy" (as described by Hammond) & wave our union jacks & sing God a Save the Queen on the way to the ever-popular food banks! We live in dangerous times & are self-harming - I know some of you disagree (as is your right) but I honestly believe it is madness!

Democracy must never be reversed , the vote was to leave the EU or remain and leave won and that is that .

Now the crux of the matter is who gets to gain the most by leaving , me , you , the NHS , the less well off maybe or these self serving far right tory tw@ts who want to rid the country of all EU workplace protection legislation and our human rights .

The likes of Jacob Rees Mogg , Johnson and Gove will take everything from the working man given half the chance so they can exploit you and profit themselves and the people they serve .

They wish to shrink the state down to nothing USA style , medical insurance and the end of the NHS , a trade deal with the US and their medical insurance companies will be all over here like a fly round shyte .

Their utopia is a tax free state with big business free from legislation and we all know how that one works with the working man .

The no deal card is what they seek and that is a disaster , not for the wealthy mind but you and me .

Leave by all means but I wouldn't trust these feckers to be leaving with yours and my interests at heart I can tell you that .

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast