It's a strange one this. I don't like MK Dons for what they stood for and what they could have done to the game of football in England but I've never really liked these either.
I admire them for what they have done. The unwillingless of the fans to give up on their club formed in Wimledon, played in Wimbledon and did for Wimbledon in football terms that has only been replicated by Wigan.
Any club that comes all the way through the leagues and goes on to win the FA cup against the odds deserves respect. We'll be waiting a long time before it happens again.

I've heard folk saying that they'd be happy with a draw and can't see us winning. With Rotherham United this season we know one thing. We'll either turn up and play or we'll lose. Do we do draws?

I reckon that Dansk will be on to tell us the score. He's had trouble logging on until the last 10 mins lately but he still manages to get the score right! He's amazing!

Just a little note regarding ifoolow. Someone in the know has said that from next season everyone will be able to watch the games on the same basis as us overseas plastiques. Another blow to the Matchthread but hey! I think we'd all ratther be watching than reading whilst lisening to the wireless.

Enjoy the match guys and dolls!