+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brooks signs.

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Not sure about stano and Len red but pretty sure the rest of us are,incidentally has anybody or heard from them lately
    Poor old Len must have gone into permanent retirement.
    Everything Wilder touches turns to gold.
    Never seen ought like it in my 40+ years supporting the Blades.

We go to Elland Road next week, normally we’d put in a defensive display trying to negate their threat and score on a break away attack

But with Wilder we play without any fear. We will go there to attack and win.
    If we concede a goal, heads don’t drop and we continue attacking, it’s like having Brian Clough.

We might not beat Leeds at Elland Road but I’m very confident we’ll give 100% and put in another good display.

Yesssssssssssssss that's made my week , at last we keep a young talented player , foooooking excellent and of all the players we have sold this young man is the most exciting , Brilliant !!!

That was just Brooksy signing his new subscription to the Jack Hunt "How to Play Football" magazine....

Not seen this video before saw the goals at Rotherham last Dec and chezzy preseason 1st hand tho

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=Ik9A0VblhDU

Really good news

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123