+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does coutts walk straight back in.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    No. Let's stick our best footballing midfielder on the bench and continue with a hugely inferior model.
    You sarcastic owd chuff Beany. Couttsy to return but i say again Lundstram played well in my opinion v Ipswich but Couttsy's different gravy all together,so unless he's carryin a knock we don't know abart he will return but if he dunt i won't question our Chris's selection.UTCB

No brainer

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    You sarcastic owd chuff Beany. Couttsy to return but i say again Lundstram played well in my opinion v Ipswich but Couttsy's different gravy all together,so unless he's carryin a knock we don't know abart he will return but if he dunt i won't question our Chris's selection.UTCB

Don't think the punishment for 5 yellows one match ban includes a knock mate.

dunno about that - it can be painful if one catches you in the eye

No i know but they do get knocks in trainin tha knows. What time do your team ko on Satdi mornin? Tek a brolly we don't want weather mekin a mess of thi hair mi owd pal.UTCB

10.30 v Pigs mate. My Barnet can withstand owt. I have 2 styles. Number 2 for summer and long in winter. Easy foh you mind. Slap allt time duck.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    dunno about that - it can be painful if one catches you in the eye
    Sounds like a euphemism for something. Probably rod or Blockers related. Way over my head!

10.30 v Pigs mate. My Barnet can withstand owt. I have 2 styles. Number 2 for summer and long in winter. Easy foh you mind. Slap allt time duck.
    aint that the truth Beany. UTCB

Sithee soon at t'Cliffe mate. Off foh another week from Nov 6 and yet another from 15th. Goin to Lisbon then mind to watch Benfica.

And that's why. What a strike and performance first half. Awesome player.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast