+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: James Wilson

James Wilson

Striker from Man Utd looking to go out on loan in January after a long injury lay off. I'm sure we will be interested and he could be a quality addition for the second half of the season...for our promotion push? UTB.

We've already got one, albeit out on loan at Walsall!

not a bad shout but didnt do a lot at brighton albeit he did get injured

We are apparently interested. Would be a fantastic loan signing and absolutely what I would expect Wilder to want.

Rehabilitate another clubs forward. No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by U-F-O View Post
    Rehabilitate another clubs forward. No thanks.
    This lad was on fire before his injuries. His ability isn't in doubt. I'd wager he would get double figures comfortably for any half decent team in our league between now and the end of the season.

yeah agree sbt would be a great signing yes had injury problems but as it would only be a loan and he wont be on fantastic wages would definetly be worth a punt ps sbt do you think chris might ask about the availability of lewis grabbon when he goes back to bournemouth we seem to be on good terms with them

Why won't he be on fantastic wages ? He's on manures books,even the tea lady's on fantastic wages there !

Was this Wilson once on loan at Swillsbro or was it another young Manure striker they had a few years ago? UTCB

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast