+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: AFC Wimbledon Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Only watched extended highlights but it's same old story. We haven't unless Williams is firing got an outlet. Forde is same as Taylor play them on the left cause that's all they can do, cut inside to cross. They aren't wingers. Newell is inconsistent. JCH is for once I agree with Monty being treated like sh*t. If he's not better than Yates he shouldn't be here. Ball isn't a Rotherham type player. He's not direct enough. When are we going to let the leash off Bailey-King? ps before you say anything. Tell me when Forde has made a goal from open play?
    JCH isn't any better than Yates and I agree he shouldn't be here. He probably won't be soon.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    JCH isn't any better than Yates and I agree he shouldn't be here. He probably won't be soon.
    JCH will be gone before Yates cause he's got something to offer. Yates who'll want him? By the way who lost the ball trying to be a left winger last night. My old mate Fordey. Another player nobody will want.

JCH will be gone before Yates cause he's got something to offer. Yates who'll want him? By the way who lost the ball trying to be a left winger last night. My old mate Fordey. Another player nobody will want.
    I think he was actually fouled (shoulder to back rather than shoulder to shoulder) but looks like the ref wasn't giving us anything.

Vaulks and Wood shouldn't be anywhere near the first team and O'Donnell is a disaster waiting to happen.

Winger or not, Forde was our best player last night IMO, until Newell came on.

Quote Originally Posted by Archiemiller View Post
    So there lies the answer to the conversation we had on saturday casper, why your good friend doesnt go to games any longer.
    It's not the winning Archie....it's the taking part.

As for the conversation we had Saturday, I've given up on him......
    He's definitely in the Miserable Git Gang

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    "3rd one Fordey's put a great ball into the box" - Frex on his hat-trick v Walsall. I guess you remember what you want to remember
    and typically he's ignored this when he's instantly been proved to be a fool again.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    and typically he's ignored this when he's instantly been proved to be a fool again.
    I can't remember every goal. Just watched Frecks 3rd goal again. Newell had more to do with it really. Forde cut inside on his left foot. Put a hopeful ball in. It wasn't aimed at Frecks. Ball jumped over it giving Frecks a open shot at goal for his hat-trick.

I can't remember every goal. Just watched Frecks 3rd goal again. Newell had more to do with it really. Forde cut inside on his left foot. Put a hopeful ball in. It wasn't aimed at Frecks. Ball jumped over it giving Frecks a open shot at goal for his hat-trick.
    It's only a hopeful ball because you've got it in for him, If JCH had played it in you'd be saying it was a great ball. Forde is the winger you've got it in for this month, august was Taylor, September was Williams, now it's Forde. Who's next?

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    It's only a hopeful ball because you've got it in for him, If JCH had played it in you'd be saying it was a great ball. Forde is the winger you've got it in for this month, august was Taylor, September was Williams, now it's Forde. Who's next?
    There really is no point arguing with this fella, you aint gunna get through, let him sit in his dream world and carry on mate.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234