+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Leicester want Sean !!

I hope Sean just stops the rumours and rules himself out pronto.

Dave Baldwin on the other hand, simply says it's nothing to do with us, nothing for us to report, keep calm and carry on doing what we are doing!

I'll bet Sean's wage gets another serious hike though?

Deja vu really. There were similar comments re the palarse job. If he goes, he goes. We'll just have to wait and see.

He'll go when it suits him, on the plus side its a rise in wage ? a new challenge ? and near his home, on the negative he'll be leaving a job half done, worrying about previous Leicester Managers, staying on the same money, Surely he hasn't got fed up wtth the new Gawthorpe training ground this soon.

The only thing BFC can do to help "make" him stay is a rise in his wage, the rest is on Sean Dyche.

It's official! The child bride confirms I'm not getting a brand new Porsche for Christmas!

I think the Foxes have about the same chance of nicking our manager!

everyone thinks Sean is motivated by money- if he was, he would have scarpered before now. We know money can be a factor but when he agreed to take our job, he had a long term plan- when he has achieved that, maybe we can start worrying. In his time here, we have known him as a man of great integrity with principles sadly missing from our game right now. Who says he wont do a Wenger or Fergie and stay around for a while. He has coped with the whole distance thing from home so far- why now look elsewhere ?

If he establishes us as a premier league club- his next job will be as England Manager- he will earn more, work closer to home and go down in folklaw as the man who won the WC for England again..Well. 2 out of 3 are certainties, not maybes.

Quote Originally Posted by In Dyche We Trust View Post
    everyone thinks Sean is motivated by money- if he was, he would have scarpered before now. We know money can be a factor but when he agreed to take our job, he had a long term plan- when he has achieved that, maybe we can start worrying. In his time here, we have known him as a man of great integrity with principles sadly missing from our game right now. Who says he wont do a Wenger or Fergie and stay around for a while. He has coped with the whole distance thing from home so far- why now look elsewhere ?

If he establishes us as a premier league club- his next job will be as England Manager- he will earn more, work closer to home and go down in folklaw as the man who won the WC for England again..Well. 2 out of 3 are certainties, not maybes.
    Who is "everyone?"

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I hope Sean just stops the rumours and rules himself out pronto.
    we hoped for that when there was talks of him moving to Palace - but he said nothing - bad form if you ask me....as why not nip it in the bud - only good reason......he is interested.

he doesnt have to get involved at all in paper talk- if he is asked at his next press conference i am sure he will comment
    Last edited by In Dyche We Trust; 18-10-2017 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by In Dyche We Trust View Post
    he doesnt have to get involved at all in paper talk- if he is asked at his next press conference i am sure he will comment
    I expect his only comment will be 'no comment', he never said a word about the Palace job this summer, he'll be saying nowt about this one as well.

Some of those figures quoted don't add up either, they're going to offer him £2 million a year and triple his wages, bollox, that would put him on around £13k a week and he's on a lot, lot more than that. In fact I'd be very surprised if he isn't on more than £2m a year right now with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post
    we hoped for that when there was talks of him moving to Palace - but he said nothing - bad form if you ask me....as why not nip it in the bud - only good reason......he is interested.

I think what we all forget is Sean has already been s--t on once by a club, I think that may convince him to not jump ship at the moment.
    Especially with Leicester s past ---- I mean you win the Premier league and still get sacked --- what sort of a club is that?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)