+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Leicester want Sean !!

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    I think what we all forget is Sean has already been s--t on once by a club, I think that may convince him to not jump ship at the moment.
    Especially with Leicester s past ---- I mean you win the Premier league and still get sacked --- what sort of a club is that?
    all the more reason to put the Kibosh on it (imo) - Army.

but what am I thinking.....as in all honesty - this thread should be Deleted...nothing but useless supposition , as S.D himself knows...he isn't interested - we know that because he's above all this fruitless gossip - so can leave it to the ordinary man to waste their time and energy on a nothing - they can even put their hard earned cash into the guileful hands of the bookies if they like - because Dyche is staying at Burnley - and is without need to make any comment to clarify anything - besides.....why would he waste any of his great omniscient self on enlightening us of his allegience to Burnley, others can pretend that they will be blessed with his presence, we can't blame them for that, but we....must not fall foul to the devils tempt - keep Faith brothers - Nothing can lure his celestial self away from us....no promise or reward...even a new 60 grand wrist watch couldn't snare him !

We don't delete threads on here Norder.. That's done on the t'other board .. We have freedom of speech on here..

Just read a piece by Sam Wallace in the Telegraph on Leicester. Seems like the Thai owners talk to the Director of Football, Jon Rudkin, who has a Senior Head of Player recruitment under him, Eduardo Macia, the manager is next down in the pecking order, and if the **** hits the fan it lands on the manager, not the two above him, they make sure of that, and that's what happened to Ranieri and Shakespeare. Sean would be a mug to walk into a situation like that, and he's no mug.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    We don't delete threads on here Norder.. That's done on the t'other board .. We have freedom of speech on here..
    a most important point - Alf.....and can see no reason why S.D isn't free to express his lack of interest in the Lester job - so can only guess he doesn't feel it's in any way his duty to inform us, nothing important to disclose.....so is practising his right to remain silent.

If SD is equal to a manager like Ancelloti, we could be in trouble but SD will be with us after the Leicester vacancy is filled.

I'm pretty sure that with Dave Baldwin at the club we have every contingency covered.

Burnley Football Club will survive and prosper whether Sean stays or goes.

Personally, I think he is good with us for another five years, hope so anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I'm pretty sure that with Dave Baldwin at the club we have every contingency covered.

Burnley Football Club will survive and prosper whether Sean stays or goes.

Personally, I think he is good with us for another five years, hope so anyway!
    Sentence 1, I hope you're right BT, sentence 3, I agree with.

Sentence 2 I disagree, when Sean goes we're doomed. There's only one other manager currently in the game who could keep us up, Big Sam, he might delay the inevitable for a year or two, but in Dyche we have the perfect fit, when he goes in effect we're fecked, soon enough we'll be back to playing Championship football, there's nothing magical about BFC, it's Sean who's the magician.

Press conference

SD: It's not the first time I've been linked elsewhere, but they are paper stories and I'm focused on what we try to achieve here."

1:41 PM - Oct 19, 2017

Also more of the same Story in Burnley Express

http://www.burnleyexpress.net/sport/...link-1-8812788
    Last edited by oldcolner; 19-10-2017 at 01:00 PM.

I don't know how you can say "there's nothing magical about BFC" sinkov.

Almost all of my "magical memories" have involved either Burnley Football Club or the postman bringing my four different decree nisi sets of paperwork.

Arthur Gnohere smashing Preston, Blake's volley against Man U, Glen Little skipping, Brian O'Neill tackling, Frank Casper slotting, Paul Fletcher leaping, Willie Irvine netting, Andy Lochhead heading, Wembley x 4, 3 x Premier League visits and Citeh away on Saturday. It's magical to me.

I still live in a mental age when Motown was just hitting the UK, Northern Soul was in my blood and this lot represented my universe...

Attachment 6907

its all paper talk- he was never going to the black cats, never going to the eagles and he aint going to the foxes-

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)