+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Leicester want Sean !!

Leicester want Sean !!

Express says
    http://www.express.co.uk/sport/footb...ely-Sean-Dyche

Offering to treble salary and give him money to spend!!

Now Sean just ask yourself How Long do Leicester managers last.

i heard they want a big name- that means that Sean is staying

Quote Originally Posted by In Dyche We Trust View Post
    i heard they want a big name- that means that Sean is staying
    You mean like it has to be longer than Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha -

Now the Star

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/foo...Sacked-Burnley

But looks like a rehash of Express.

I want a brand new Porsche for Christmas but I ain't going to get one!

You have got to ask yourselves,is Sean the kind of man to go and do a Judas on us and leave mid season and then come back in the January window and poach our players.? Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    You have got to ask yourselves,is Sean the kind of man to go and do a Judas on us and leave mid season and then come back in the January window and poach our players.? Hmmm
    Being a Manager of a successful (read surviving) Prem team makes you high profile.

You put yourself in the window of opportunity. Sean was even on TV in Australia commentating on the Brighton Vs Everton game last week.

Like any other person on this planet you would be foolish to knock back a life changing amount of money.

What is Sean seeking? To still be working in his 60's?

To seek out new opportunities; and boldly go where only a few have been before.

2M a year? Are you joking?

Love Burnley but this is serious money AND if they sack you at Leicester so what? Wait a year and come back somewhere else.

Football is a global business and China is reported to be able to of big bucks for the Australian manager who isn't a patch on Sean.

Of course he is going--the only question is when.

It will be a sad day for everybody concerned with BFC when he does go.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I want a brand new Porsche for Christmas but I ain't going to get one!
    Sounds like he is interested in talking!

And Sportsmail understands the 46-year-old would be interested in speaking to Leicester about the possibility of taking the reins.
    £2.5M compo?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ean-Dyche.html

its all paper talk- he wont go to Leicester until he has finished his job here- regardless of how much money they offer him- theres only a certain number of paurs of shoes he can want-.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)