+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Leicester want Sean !!

Koeman must be under enormous pressure now but I'm not convinced they'll sack him just yet. He does have excuses, injuries, not being able to replace Lukaku, the impossibility of bedding in new players while jetting all over Europe in the Europa League, and he was the club's well researched choice, if they sack him now, they're admitting their own error in appointing him.

But football is unforgiving, all the above might not be enough to buy him time, but if he does go I doubt Everton will give Sean more than a passing glance. Moshiri has big plans for the club, a new ground, Champions League football and he has money to spend. His next manager will be like Koeman, vastly experienced on the world stage, he won't be in the least bit interested in a gravel voiced ex-Chesterfield defender, whatever his record at little old Burnley. We've nothing to worry about.
    Last edited by sinkov; 22-10-2017 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Koeman must be under enormous pressure now but I'm not convinced they'll sack him just yet. He does have excuses, injuries, not being able to replace Lukaku, the impossibility of bedding in new players while jetting all over Europe in the Europa League, and he was the club's well researched choice, if they sack him now, they're admitting their own error in appointing him.

But football is unforgiving, all the above might not be enough to buy him time, but if he does go I doubt Everton will give Sean more than a passing glance. Moshiri has big plans for the club, a new ground, Champions League football and he has money to spend. His next manager will be like Koeman, vastly experienced on the world stage, he won't be in the least bit interested in a gravel voiced ex-Chesterfield defender, whatever his record at little old Burnley. We've nothing to worry about.
    Thanks sinkov. I feel much better now.

Well that first part was a complete waste of time. Hopefully I do better with the 2nd part.

Well that first part was a complete waste of time. Hopefully I do better with the 2nd part.
    Good luck with Part 2 Sinkov! Fingers crossed everyone.

Dyche will get linked with vacancies while the Clarets are in the Premier League. That's the nature of clueless club owners without a succession plan and journo-agent gossip. Like SD says, it's just paper talk. When he goes, it'll be with our blessing for what he's delivered.
    Does Sean think more can be achieved here? Only he knows the answer. If and when he leaves, does he think his principles will last, through thick and thin? Of course not. Once Sean leaves it's highly likely he'll join the manager merry-go-round; he knows this too. Six bad results from moving on. Life changing sums have to be balanced against tenure and the pressure of a new fan base. Managers get this (even if those that sit on God's right-hand).

SD has a plan for his time fat BFC and when he has achieved that plan he will consider leaving- he could be tempted by any of the top 4 but is shrewd enough to know he is not in that league yet- by his own admission he is mot ready for the big job but when the FA knock on his door- he will be ready.
    Burnley has already shown they will not sack him after a run of sdverse results and the fans will not hound him out. Sit back and chill and enjoy it.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)