+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OT - FAO of the Editor

Or if he is a little stiff

Maybe he's dysfunctional

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Am I missing something? We've now seem to have a Forest fan and a Tyke suggesting our mods!
    Anyway...he comes from Yorkshire and is thus disqualified...someone like him though...yes please.
    Just out of interest Acido, how was your 'election' organised?
    Im not getting into these comments about 'getting it up', but I certainly dont need those blue smarties like you old guys on here do.
    I dont think any 'away' fan should mod on another teams board because the interest isnt there is it, I admit that. Yes it means a fan can and will be neutral and a lot calmer when things go off a bit, but for me people should be fans of that team who's board they are modding. And mods should be more active if they have taken the role on, and thats the issue that I can see on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Im not getting into these comments about 'getting it up', but I certainly dont need those blue smarties like you old guys on here do.
    I dont think any 'away' fan should mod on another teams board because the interest isnt there is it, I admit that. Yes it means a fan can and will be neutral and a lot calmer when things go off a bit, but for me people should be fans of that team who's board they are modding. And mods should be more active if they have taken the role on, and thats the issue that I can see on here.
    So, just so we can let Bloomer know, what was the procedure for you becoming a mod than Acido? We have the problem you allude to and at least one 'candidate' who could improve things. No idea what the process was in Tyleland though.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    So, just so we can let Bloomer know, what was the procedure for you becoming a mod than Acido? We have the problem you allude to and at least one 'candidate' who could improve things. No idea what the process was in Tyleland though.
    Has Bloomer replied then to you, Mr Anagram?

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Has Bloomer replied then to you, Mr Anagram?
    Lol...what do you think? Not since post#8.

Editors and Mods don't need to be actively posting all the time to be aware of whats going on. Bloomer, Chris, myself and HQ are all aware as Bloomer has posted.......

Quote Originally Posted by Rattea View Post
    Editors and Mods don't need to be actively posting all the time to be aware of whats going on. Bloomer, Chris, myself and HQ are all aware as Bloomer has posted.......
    So what you're saying is that you are aware of the following threads which are unbridled plagiarism:

http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38204513

http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38204408

And this which contains both plagiarism and libel:

http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38204677

All these you are aware but have done nothing!
    Truly amazing.

And there's loads more from where those came from.

Romanis and all, I will make a slight observation that DDD/R4J is conspicuous by his absence at the mo, who knows if that's by choice or mod action? They are hardly likely to put a sticky up saying 'Hoorah! Poster XXXXX permabanned!' or similar are they. You never know.....

Rattea is aware of your post!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)