+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: OT - FAO of the Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Romanis and all, I will make a slight observation that DDD/R4J is conspicuous by his absence at the mo, who knows if that's by choice or mod action? They are hardly likely to put a sticky up saying 'Hoorah! Poster XXXXX permabanned!' or similar are they. You never know.....
    Andy: DDD last posted yesterday and was last active today 40 minutes ago. The profile does not indicate any "carded" status (which I think they usually do). The conspicuous absence, for which we remain eternally grateful, would therefore appear to be voluntary, as opposed to by mod action: although maybe the mods have suggested he absent himself voluntarily before they do it involuntarily??

I assume the R4J profile is inactive by virtue of not being accessible by the poster who states that he has forgotten his email address, which, despite doubts expressed by others, does not surprise me at all
    Last edited by roger_ramjet; 23-10-2017 at 01:24 PM.

R4J/DDD said when he joined this forum it was because he'd been banned from another for disagreements with other posters, I believe it was dcfc fans if my memory serves me correctly.

Anyone see a pattern emerging?

Are you sure, Stenson, I thought that was DCFC Army?

I'm positive, if you can also remember 'Rams 4 justice' wasn't even his original username, think it was rams 4 something but he changed it to justice when it became clear he had an axe to grind and wasn't best pleased with how Mel Morris was running his business, hence why he was probably banned from said forum as from what I can gather they are very pro Morris

I'm sure I'm right...............I think?

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    I'm positive, if you can also remember 'Rams 4 justice' wasn't even his original username, think it was rams 4 something but he changed it to justice when it became clear he had an axe to grind and wasn't best pleased with how Mel Morris was running his business, hence why he was probably banned from said forum as from what I can gather they are very pro Morris

I'm sure I'm right...............I think?
    For the last time you've been told to drop it and move on ....... be it on your own head!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rattea View Post
    For the last time you've been told to drop it and move on ....... be it on your own head!!!
    Bit sensitive aren't we today, was I a bit to close to the truth for your comfort?

Why are you protecting this poster Rattea?

protecting poster

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Bit sensitive aren't we today, was I a bit to close to the truth for your comfort?

Why are you protecting this poster Rattea?
    No, we are not protecting anyone. It is just getting a little repetitive and boring having to watch you troll one specific poster. If it doesn't stop we will have no alternative but to start handing out bans....................................IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU ?

Come on Rats just why are you protecting him why did you let him tell me to f/off without even a ban. Interesting you will not answer Romanis

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Come on Rats just why are you protecting him why did you let him tell me to f/off without even a ban. Interesting you will not answer Romanis
    Show me this post and he will be banned, along with anyone else who keeps up this play ground trolling...............The moderators and myself are fed up with trying to sort this childish bickering out. We are on the verge of banning All of you in a the hope the board will recover to some football chat, banter without all the rest of the baggage you lot insist on using day after day.

We only insist because that particular posters consistently breaks Forum rules with no warning from any Mod, he has on numerous occasions posted stories from media sources in their entirity with not even a credit or link - obvious plagerism

Called as former club chairman a crook - avoided the swear filter and abused other posters, even those like ramAnag who was politely trying to provide advice for his own good.

All thats been asked is that Forum rules are applied consistently to all posters and that will resolve all issues and if posters continue to troll then fair enough take the required action, but apply to all.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)