+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Players to offload in january?

Quote Originally Posted by Currieisgod View Post
    Good post Gray. Nature will take its course, In Wilder we trust, There isn't just CW watching our squad players as they are being monitored mentally as well as physically by people at the club who get payed a lot of money for doing what they do.

Hanson was not bought for the championship but he still would relish a chance at this level and I always look at Lavery and think that there is still more to come from the lad.

I really like Carruthers and his natural ability is up there within the club and I feel that if he was more consistent and not just an impact player he would sometimes get the nod over others in midfield or even as a wide player.

As long as they are happy then lets keep em for the interim as if we maintain our top 6 status we should be able to attract better quality players anyway which then would deem the players mentioned effective bargaining tools to move forward,

UTB
    Like him or loath him, Hanson offers a different dimension if we require it.

still think hanson might go back to bradford but i think he will be the only one out with 2 coming in

Quote Originally Posted by U-F-O View Post
    Like him or loath him, Hanson offers a different dimension if we require it.
    I caught abart 10 minutes of Rovrum's game last night and i heard Ronnie Moore on abart Keifer Moore, he was sayin Big Mick McCarthy was there to watch him and Ronnie reckoned if Ipswich sold him he'd go for £200k or £300k,i reckon it'd tek alot more than that but what abart us signin Moore from Ipswich and lettin Big James go to Rovrum? UTCB

i would take mgoldrick very clever player would score loads for us with our set up was impressed with him last saturday

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I caught abart 10 minutes of Rovrum's game last night and i heard Ronnie Moore on abart Keifer Moore, he was sayin Big Mick McCarthy was there to watch him and Ronnie reckoned if Ipswich sold him he'd go for £200k or £300k,i reckon it'd tek alot more than that but what abart us signin Moore from Ipswich and lettin Big James go to Rovrum? UTCB
    Might not be a bad call that t'owd lad.

I would go for Moore from Ipswich (at Rotherham) and get young Hirsty from S6 to team up with Brooks

Saw him in the pre season game reminded me a bit of a young deano chris could really polish him up

I saw him at Rotherham friendly and agree could worry any defence UTB

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Saw him in the pre season game reminded me a bit of a young deano chris could really polish him up
    I must admit i thought i may get a bit of ridicule for my suggestion Bully,it'll probably happen when the thicko that is Blockmod answers.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I think Ipswich will want him back. He's started the season very well. I was impressed with him in pre season, looked a very powerful centre forward.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast