+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A goal at Turf Moor....

A goal at Turf Moor....

What a day for young Mr Brooks...A goal in a behind closed doors friendly at Burnley, plus a new four year contract to boot.....A great day for all at SUFC....

Quote Originally Posted by redalwaysablade View Post
    What a day for young Mr Brooks...A goal in a behind closed doors friendly at Burnley, plus a new four year contract to boot.....A great day for all at SUFC....
    what was the result Redders? UTCB

I wonder there was a need to play a game behind closed doors against Burnley?

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    I wonder there was a need to play a game behind closed doors against Burnley?
    It'll be such as Stearman,Lavery comin back from injury& lads that have had little playin time lately i would imagine,keep the faith the management know what their doin. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    what was the result Redders? UTCB
    2-2,as well as BROOKSY scorin he hit the bar and set up a goal for Dicky Stearman.We were 2-0 up but made changes and Burnley managed to equalise,they had alot of first team squad involved,i saw a post on S2.UTCB

There’s a report of the game on Burnley’s site. Lafferty and Simon Moore also played, but it only gives the Burnley squad, so I don’t know who else featured for us. A very useful exercise for both management teams, I would think.