+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If it is true

If it is true

That Amanda Stavely has been given a war chest of £7 billion then she may well be going for a Champions League club.

Although not up for sale the Fenway group reportedly have put a £1billion price for Liverpool possibly to put off potential buyers.
    Let's hope the likes of Spurs,Gooners,and Liverpool refuse all offers.I can't see Citeh,Man U or Chelsea being tempted.

Sunderland are open to offers.

My mistake, thought you said Championship.
    Last edited by Kal; 18-10-2017 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    Sunderland are open to offers.

My mistake, thought you said Championship.
    I might buy Sunderland on Monday (just waiting to see how many pounds coins are left in me pockets on Sunday morning).

Quote Originally Posted by sherwoodmag View Post
    That Amanda Stavely has been given a war chest of £7 billion then she may well be going for a Champions League club.

Although not up for sale the Fenway group reportedly have put a £1billion price for Liverpool possibly to put off potential buyers.
    Let's hope the likes of Spurs,Gooners,and Liverpool refuse all offers.I can't see Citeh,Man U or Chelsea being tempted.
    I don't think Arsenal would be interested as their owner has only recently gotten full control i think - can't see him wanting to give up his new toy quite so quickly.

Liverpool or spuds though, could see their owners going for it.

Things seem to be moving at a pace,SSN are saying Amanda has signed a non disclosure form.

There is still a lot of guessing by the media on money.Some figures say £300 million for the club and £300 million for players.

Quote Originally Posted by sherwoodmag View Post
    Things seem to be moving at a pace,SSN are saying Amanda has signed a non disclosure form.

There is still a lot of guessing by the media on money.Some figures say £300 million for the club and £300 million for players.
    so have 4 others

Staveley is my angel from heaven. Love her already.

i remeber when everyone thought ash was the best
    drinking down the quayside etc

if there is one thing with the geordie nation

they soon turn

remmber Sir Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    i remeber when everyone thought ash was the best
    drinking down the quayside etc

if there is one thing with the geordie nation

they soon turn

remmber Sir Bobby
    Of course they did you idiot.Any new owner 'heralds' the potential dawning of a new era.Geordies are no different to any other supporters in this respect.It is the disastrous reign since which has alienated the fat one from bread & butter supporters.
    How do I block posts from this southern numpty Pat ???????

Quote Originally Posted by jacapus View Post
    Of course they did you idiot.Any new owner 'heralds' the potential dawning of a new era.Geordies are no different to any other supporters in this respect.It is the disastrous reign since which has alienated the fat one from bread & butter supporters.
    How do I block posts from this southern numpty Pat ???????
    they turned on sir Bobby you fool

all im saying is those heralding the new owner (we dont have one yet ) are fools
    we have been here before

who says this women is A going to buy us and B if she does will be any way better (apart from the looks) than ash

maybe here brand will want to change the stadium name and all hellwill brake out

plaster adverts for biscuits areond the ground
    maybe even change the colour of the strip

makes me laugh when we all start thinking she will be any better than ash
    yet when we use ash as a similar scenario im a mug

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)