+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: They're not coping well are they?

They're not coping well are they?

Look at this thread from DAB mad.

http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38204518

Pleasing in the extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by troodee1893 View Post
    Look at this thread from DAB mad.

http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38204518

Pleasing in the extreme.

What is it with that dick Ram on that thread calling folk middle eastern sanitary technician or fair city middle eastern subject ..etc ?
    Phucks that all about ?
    Is that supposed to be funny or something ?
    Maybe it's a hoot in the deepest chicken infested bogs of Friockham,Angus and the Shires ..possibly?

The Hoot for us Dees is seeing the depression and the final realisation seeping into the tiny brains of the dirty doon dabs that they are phucked. Nice !

Played with a dab at the golf today who when he was a regular at thompson towers was a particularly obnoxious smug **** when it came to all things dee/dab.

His utter misery at where Dundee United are and (his words) where we are heading gave me such contentedness as we wandered round.

He ain't going back till "we are competently run and in the correct division"

Since they finished 12th then 3rd I thought they were in the correct division but what the **** do I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Played with a dab at the golf today who when he was a regular at thompson towers was a particularly obnoxious smug **** when it came to all things dee/dab.

His utter misery at where Dundee United are and (his words) where we are heading gave me such contentedness as we wandered round.

He ain't going back till "we are competently run and in the correct division"

Since they finished 12th then 3rd I thought they were in the correct division but what the **** do I know.

Here's the thing re Thompson :
    I think he is running them the best that he can. In previous years his family lent them doe to keep them in a false position.
    How he has kept them from plunging into Administration is amazing since scooping back the loans from player sales..IMO.
    Ok he has had to put the ground,the training pitch,the club shop up as security for financial help,to push their promotion bid this season in which their budget is the biggest by far in that Division and yet they remain ungrateful ?
    He is only trying to appease their support,who called for top quality players at Tannadice and is paying them a pretty penny for their services. And he reacted to their fans demands when appointing Ray McKinnon who the majority wanted as their manager.
    So he is giving them want they want..what more do they want ?

I don't understand the problem as the OP states

'we seem clueless as to how to get back to our proper place in Scottish Football'

whilst I think they're making a fantastic fist of going right back to where they belong.

They are back where they belong. After all the smug crap of the past years, it would be great if they stayed there for another fifty years

Quote Originally Posted by billymorgan View Post
    Here's the thing re Thompson :
    I think he is running them the best that he can. In previous years his family lent them doe to keep them in a false position.
    How he has kept them from plunging into Administration is amazing since scooping back the loans from player sales..IMO.
    Ok he has had to put the ground,the training pitch,the club shop up as security for financial help,to push their promotion bid this season in which their budget is the biggest by far in that Division and yet they remain ungrateful ?
    He is only trying to appease their support,who called for top quality players at Tannadice and is paying them a pretty penny for their

services. And he reacted to their fans demands when appointing Ray McKinnon who the majority wanted as their manager.
    So he is giving them want they want..what more do they want ?
    I just don't think Thomson is a football fan ,his old man clearly was and fair do's he backed them financially but jnr is a wee spoilt laddie fed up of his toy that was left to him ,remember him sitting with the dab faithful in the early days no danger he could do that now.

The Speirs model club is imploding and it's being driven by the very person who should be doing the exact opposite...loving it every day keep up the good work Thomson.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mudskipper View Post
    I just don't think Thomson is a football fan ,his old man clearly was and fair do's he backed them financially but jnr is a wee spoilt laddie fed up of his toy that was left to him ,remember him sitting with the dab faithful in the early days no danger he could do that now.

The Speirs model club is imploding and it's being driven by the very person who should be doing the exact opposite...loving it every day keep up the good work Thomson.....
    Of course I was being sarcastic in my post

Quote Originally Posted by billymorgan View Post
    Of course I was being sarcastic in my post
    Yeh got yeh chief....but it could have been deadly serious also ,thats she the beauty of the dabs at the moment ,serious,sarcastic or ripping the pish ,the outcomes gonna be the same....

Can't even see admin being an escape for them due to the soft loans and securities. Shame. Well run club my arse, as Mr Royle would say. Long may they suffer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)