+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: memories of reading

[QUOTE=BlockD;38681234]
    Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Keef was also involved in one of the most blatant non penalty decisions I have ever seen at Reading

He burst into the penalty area ( as the ball came out from a corner if I recall correctly) and was taken out waist high by a defender who just ran across the area and aimed for him- he didn't miss -and Keef went flying only for the ref to wave play on. [/QUOTE

As clear cut a penalty as you are ever likely to see,same as Luton Sheltons at Old Trafford

Stephen Hunt ,what an annoying little sh1t that lad was,they also had a Yank around the same time,he was another annoying little sh1t,never liked Reading,I am expecting them to come with Norwich type tactics on Saturday
    I think it comes with the territory. If we were struggling then teams would come and have a go. The more successful and better we play the more likely teams will come and park the bus.
    Norwich much as I hate to say it have been the most successful team to visit the lane this season (Barring Leicester). Other sides might try to do the same. Hope we get a decent ref next time someone tries it on.

Hunt the C-unt that is all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12