+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: O/T anyone who was a young man workingi a women mainly factory eg hosiery or biscuit

In 1969 I was a trainee lab tech in an engineering firm and was informed by my boss that we had run out of milk for our morning brew and was dispatched down to the packing department with an empty milk bottle in hand and told to ask for Alice .When I asked for Alice there was a great deal of giggling .Alice had her back turned as I approached nervously and tapped her on the shoulder and asked “are you Alice ? I have been sent for some milk” .When she turned around I realised she was heavily pregnant and she smiled and popped out her left tit and asked me to hold the empty milk bottle a little higher as she was not a very good shot. I scarpered out of their as quickly as I could with a bright red face.
    I have been a tit man ever since – forget PC bring it on !

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Anyone remember Hoskins pickle factory on Gilberthorpe or Lister Street?
    I do it was on Lister Street. My old school mate Alan Kisby lived next door to it. When they closed it down, as kids, we managed to get inside it and the telephone still worked tee hee hee

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Come on FB we aren't going to fall for the old "this happened to a mate" story. You are just ashamed that for you they had to use the old sterilised milk bottle, the one with the red metal cap and thin neck
    😄😄😄

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    According to modern PC thinking she certainly should be CT as does the drunken nurse who came up to me in 1984 at the doctors' mess party and said "do you fancy a shag doctor K"?

I was utterly devastated at such a ***ist approach littered with unwanted ***ual content.

She was clearly using the power given to her by her good looks .
    I bet you were " utterly devastated " kempo....

more like you had her knickers off & her legs at 20 to 4 before she could say " your stethoscopes cold Dr k.....

Happy days...forget the pc bit...

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank View Post

more like you had her knickers off & her legs at 20 to 4 before she could say " your stethoscopes cold Dr k.....

Haha, you don't really think that actually happened do you Casper!!

20 to 4.... that's a boring position frank.
    Talk 10 to 2 now that's a full in position and if she's really athletic then 12 o' clock with her legs wrapped behind your neck and you've got a good un

As kempo has mentioned naughty nurses here's a true story which happened to me as a naive 16y old.

I got bit by an Alsation dog so off I went to Doncaster Gate A & E. I went into the treatment room & a quite large nice looking nurse came in, the sort I would describe as built for comfort, built for riding, she told me to remove my levi's & sit on the edge of the treatment couch. She then came up to me & put her crotch into my knee, as any 16yr old will tell you at that age it doesn't take long to get a ' perk ' on.
    She then pulled a felt tip pen out of her pocket & wrote her first name & her address on the inside of my thigh.

To this day I can never work out why I had to take my levi's off, after all the Alsation dog bit me on the hand & she gave me a tetnus jab in the arm.....

The moral of this story is...if you go to A + E you may get more than you bargained for...

As kempo has mentioned naughty nurses here's a true story which happened to me as a naive 16y old.

I got bit by an Alsation dog so off I went to Doncaster Gate A & E. I went into the treatment room & a quite large nice looking nurse came in, the sort I would describe as built for comfort, built for riding, she told me to remove my levi's & sit on the edge of the treatment couch. She then came up to me & put her crotch into my knee, as any 16yr old will tell you at that age it doesn't take long to get a ' perk ' on.
    She then pulled a felt tip pen out of her pocket & wrote her first name & her address on the inside of my thigh.

To this day I can never work out why I had to take my levi's off, after all the Alsation dog bit me on the hand & she gave me a tetnus jab in the arm.....

The moral of this story is...if you go to A + E you may get more than you bargained for...
    Come on Frank, you can't leave it there, did you get in touch or what?

There was also a story circulating at the time which was widely report in the local press about a male mental patient who had been masquerading as an A&E Nurse at Doncaster Gate and Moorgate Hospitals. Apparently he was found to have been writing the telephone number of the STD Clinic on male genitalia.The moral of this story is that you almost certainly got more than you bargained for.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    There was also a story circulating at the time which was widely report in the local press about a male mental patient who had been masquerading as an A&E Nurse at Doncaster Gate and Moorgate Hospitals. Apparently he was found to have been writing the telephone number of the STD Clinic on male genitalia.The moral of this story is that you almost certainly got more than you bargained for.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast