+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T anyone who was a young man workingi a women mainly factory eg hosiery or biscuit

O/T anyone who was a young man workingi a women mainly factory eg hosiery or biscuit

In 1969

Could you please step forward and shame and name all those women who harassed you calling it banter..pinched your bum,made suggestions with a ***ual content or even looked you up and down in a 'certain way like women do'

These women must be brought to account and justice must be served for their ***ism and demeaning behaviour.
    Last edited by kempo; 18-10-2017 at 09:34 PM.

If you are 57 years old - why were you working in a biscuit factory in 1969, aged 9, when you should have been at school? That's not a good example to set for impressionable youngsters who may be looking at this site
    Last edited by mikemiller; 18-10-2017 at 09:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    If you are 57 years old - why were you working in a biscuit factory in 1969, aged 9? Shouldn't you have been at school?
    What makes you think I worked in a biscuit factory?

I am partial to a custard cream but have never packed one.

The way that the OP is written makes it sound like it relates to your personal experience....but I understand now -you're asking people to post stuff about something that didn't actually happen... are you feeling ok?

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    In 1969

Could you please step forward and shame and name all those women who harassed you calling it banter..pinched your bum,made suggestions with a ***ual content or even looked you up and down in a 'certain way like women do'

These women must be brought to account and justice must be served for their ***ism and demeaning behaviour.
    I did work in that kind of factory in 1969 but NEVER had women come on to me like that (however hard I tried...)

Actually, thinking about it, in that year I had a non-singing part as The Executioner in the local operatic society's version of "The Yeomen of the Guard" by Gilbert & Sullivan. I was a strapping seven**** year old and I do remember at the first dress rehearsal being looked up and down appraisingly by a not unattractive leading lady who was heard to murmur to her cohort "I do like a man in tights who knows how to use his chopper..." There was much tittering and I blushed.

Should she be held to account, Kempo? (She'll be all of 80 by now but I could make a quick check of the care-homes in East Surrey on my next visit...)

According to modern PC thinking she certainly should be CT as does the drunken nurse who came up to me in 1984 at the doctors' mess party and said "do you fancy a shag doctor K"?

I was utterly devastated at such a ***ist approach littered with unwanted ***ual content.

She was clearly using the power given to her by her good looks and nurses uniform and I am considering belated legal action.

I wanted to say no go away you brazen hussy but didn't feel I could st the time and felt totally humiliated when we went back to my on call room and partook in some Uganda Relations.

CT..you should certainly report the lady in question so the police can undertake a high profile investigation centred on the said nursing home.

The lady should not be allowed to get away with it despite the passage of time.

Thank you for sharing such an awful experience which clearly has caused you to have many issues and no doubt years of counselling and of course a fear of tights and other ladie's undergarments which have always been a mystery to me even though I was an SHO in Gynaecology..but I digress.

This didn't happen to me but..............
    I am aware of a place of work whereby the 'ladies' used to sit any birthday boys on a chair, get him semi aroused, place a milk bottle on his wotsit and then use their attributes to make him really aroused.
    The birthday boys were then made to parade around with a milk bottle attached to their appendage.

...again .....just a rumour i heard once a long time ago.

I shall now report this to Northern Dairies

Anyone remember Hoskins pickle factory on Gilberthorpe or Lister Street?

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    This didn't happen to me but..............
    I am aware of a place of work whereby the 'ladies' used to sit any birthday boys on a chair, get him semi aroused, place a milk bottle on his wotsit and then use their attributes to make him really aroused.
    The birthday boys were then made to parade around with a milk bottle attached to their appendage.

...again .....just a rumour i heard once a long time ago.

I shall now report this to Northern Dairies
    Come on FB we aren't going to fall for the old "this happened to a mate" story. You are just ashamed that for you they had to use the old sterilised milk bottle, the one with the red metal cap and thin neck

Nothing from any RName:  images.jpg
Views: 529
Size:  4.5 KBeading fans yet (The Biscuitmen)?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast