+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: O/T anyone who was a young man workingi a women mainly factory eg hosiery or biscuit

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I suppose in light of the purpose behind the original post the question is did you feel the need to scratch those itchy fannies in order to keep your job.
    Back in the 70'S I thought an itchy fanny was a new Japanese motorbike.

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    In the early 80's I used to deliver to SR Gents who were opposite mushroom garage. To get to the goods inwards office which was right at the back of the warehouse I used to have to walk through 150 or so female machinist all wolf whistling, shouting get em off, telling me about their itchy fanny and the like.

I'm 6ft 3" but by the time I got back to my truck I felt 4ft 2"
    With a 6 inch c*ck stand, they stitched thy up.

Do you originate from Birmingham Eric?

Just as I thought hundreds of examples after CAM tried to deny this extreme abuse by women against young men in the workplace.

I trust that the victims on here and others who have been afraid to step forward will now come on here and to thet press,name and shame their abusers.

As said the police can then raid the various nursing homes and bring these women to justice no matter what their age and no matter that the crime was many years ago.

As you can read the ***ual abuse was abominable and involved milk bottles and other such items.

This is a shocking exposé of every day life in a factory involving mature,experienced women exerting their power over young men and boys who were too embarrassed to complain.

Such women are common place and we see it now with teachers tempting young ****age adolescent boys into their bed for all sorts of perversions!

I salute all the men who have stepped forward and now Florrie from packing,Deidre from the bakery,and so on and so on must now face the music for their depravity.

Be brave after all these years of suffering fro the memories of ***ual name calling,innuendo,bum pinching,subjected to blouse opening,comments on size and unspeakable activities with milk bottles....let's get SYP in and arrest these women!

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Do you originate from Birmingham Eric?
    Born & bred in South Yorkshire old c*ck

I must admit when in my first job in the butchers at Kilnhurst Coop, I wanted to put my c*ck in the bacon slicer, not the mechanical one, but the married piece in her late thirties.

A perfect explanation of the saying: "As slippery as a butcher's co ck

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234