+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Moving to the Upper Tier to improve home support/atmosphere

Get just 50 non corpses in the same place and we'll be flying.

theres still loads of corpses on the kop sbt just sit there no singing no encouragement seem to be just waiting for somat to moan at weve got some fantastic fans at the lane but weve got loads of brian the blades enall

The Kop is suffering from an absolute corpse infestation and that's ultimately what's driven me to do this BLUT thing.

About 10 rows stand up, FFS. On our Kop.

Noise doesn't sound loud on there and it seems even quieter when you're at the other end of the ground.

They don't realise how much difference they can make if they just stand up. Last 10 minutes v Birmingham, going for a deserved winner, and they're all f**cking sat down just waiting for something to happen. It sends out a very poor message. It'll even be the same against Wednesday which just irritates me no end.

Getting the BLUT going is one of the only things that can wake the Kop up.

Quote Originally Posted by herbert View Post
    The Kop is suffering from an absolute corpse infestation and that's ultimately what's driven me to do this BLUT thing.

About 10 rows stand up, FFS. On our Kop.

Noise doesn't sound loud on there and it seems even quieter when you're at the other end of the ground.

They don't realise how much difference they can make if they just stand up. Last 10 minutes v Birmingham, going for a deserved winner, and they're all f**cking sat down just waiting for something to happen. It sends out a very poor message. It'll even be the same against Wednesday which just irritates me no end.

Getting the BLUT going is one of the only things that can wake the Kop up.
    WTF you on about. Talk a load of b****x as usual. Are you Brian The Blade or Pitsmoor Pillock in disguise? The only poor messages are the ones you come out with.

My 3 'family/friends' are in the BLUT for Bolton - I do hope they are able to remain seated at £27 per seat!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    WTF you on about. Talk a load of b****x as usual. Are you Brian The Blade or Pitsmoor Pillock in disguise? The only poor messages are the ones you come out with.
    You're a f**cking clueless pig obsessed moron.

That's all.

Sorry I write naughty things about your Pig pals. You are the biggest moaner and the best friend the pigs have on here. They actually love you.

Bump. Get yourselves up here.

Name:  Simple target area.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  21.0 KB

QPR game the next target then. Tuesday 20th Feb.

I'm narrowing the target area a bit this time. Rows S,T,U,V - seats 117-125. And row W 111-118. See photo:

Name:  Screenshot 2018-01-15 at 14.16.04.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  19.9 KB

Bump.

Burton game next. The club are supporting it. Nobody will be in our target area for any other purpose. So it's an easy chance on a plate for anybody who wants our support to be better.

Area is rows S,T,U,V,W. Seats 115 to 125. Photo below:

Name:  Screenshot 2018-01-15 at 14.16.04.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  19.9 KB

You'll be able to move here as long as you're somewhere on the Upper Tier. There'll definitely be space.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by herbert; 25-02-2018 at 06:46 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast