Climate change is it real.

Of course it's bloody real the climate has been changing for centuries. But don't give me this crap that we are heating up the world, and polar regions are going to melt, and we are all going to have to live in the mountains.

I'm over all this global warming crap. We've only been keeping stats for the past what 70 years??? (no idea exactly)
So to quote Brodie "the 50 year storm at Bells" floods, fires, droughts etc come and go. Yes they seem to getting worse, but I reckon that's because we have the media commenting on every time somebody farts.
1974 here in Qld still has our greatest records of flood waters, the same year we had the devastation of Cyclone Tracy, that was 43 years ago.

Now don't give me this bullship answer that we are 75000 thousand years old, and we can tell from a rock that the temperature on the first of June back then was a balmy 33. The fact is, accurate stats had only started in the 1900's

All these so called experts are giving educated guess. Which always seem to be corrected every couple of years.

Now before you dig your heals in a have a crack at me about saving the world. I'm all for being smarter and wiser moving forward that's just common sense, look after what you have (same goes for your body, assets etc, you abuse them you will pay for it) but don't blame it on Climate change. What a load of Crap.

We once thought the world was round.