+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sunday

Sunday

50-50 for me. Since the opening day defeat at FP;
    1. They've got better, and we've got better. I'd argue we've improved more.
    2. Moult n Bowman are a solid partnership now - but their forwards are linking up better as well.
    3. They've now got Alves in defence - our back 3 look solid on the whole.
    4. Cadden n Campbell are playing like terriers in midfield - they'll run their guts out on Sunday. Will 'Rangers International' players do the same if needed?
    5. We're obviously outnumbered on the terraces (5 to 1); will the officials give correct and true decisions, or bottle it, if and when, those decisions need made?
    6. Caixhino is under heavy pressure to propel them to the final; Robbo's not. But, Robbo's won the media war IMO, and usurped his adversary in the pre-match pressers. Can't have gone unnoticed?

Many more comparisons to make I'm sure but that's all from me - roll on Sunday. In the words of yon Black Eyed Peas singers ... "I've got a feeling ...".

I have the butterflies....

Quote Originally Posted by sieb1886 View Post
    50-50 for me. Since the opening day defeat at FP;
    1. They've got better, and we've got better. I'd argue we've improved more.
    2. Moult n Bowman are a solid partnership now - but their forwards are linking up better as well.
    3. They've now got Alves in defence - our back 3 look solid on the whole.
    4. Cadden n Campbell are playing like terriers in midfield - they'll run their guts out on Sunday. Will 'Rangers International' players do the same if needed?
    5. We're obviously outnumbered on the terraces (5 to 1); will the officials give correct and true decisions, or bottle it, if and when, those decisions need made?
    6. Caixhino is under heavy pressure to propel them to the final; Robbo's not. But, Robbo's won the media war IMO, and usurped his adversary in the pre-match pressers. Can't have gone unnoticed?

Many more comparisons to make I'm sure but that's all from me - roll on Sunday. In the words of yon Black Eyed Peas singers ... "I've got a feeling ...".
    Some pertinent questions but don't expect the officials to be even handed. If we win we'll do so against the odds and purely because of our own players and coaches.

The only problem we'll have with the officials will, as ever, be that they just aren't very good. There is no bias, no conspiracies to assist Rangers, they just aren't good at their jobs.

This idea that the officials will do us over is nothing but a ready made excuse in case we do not win and is indicative of a losers mentality.

If we lose tomorrow it will be because we simply weren't good enough on the day.

Reading the press this morning and that seems to be the view that it's a 50-50 game. A few of the hacks are actually going for a well win, surprisingly enough. Obviously we are going to have to be at our best, a view that i don't doubt giving the way the manager has been in the press this week. He will have the players fired up for sure. If we get in about them in the midfield area and stop Dorrans from bossing the game in there we will have a good chance of getting to the final......2-1 to the mighty well......coyw.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)