+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amanda Staveley

Roseylee still banging the same drum I see. I've got an emulsion brush in the shed with a higher IQ than him so please spare us his all knowing wisdom please.... and it's HAS not AS tell him. 😠

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    An old friend (or foe) of this Forum has politely asked me to post his view on this thread ..........
    ........ so as he's back from Holland at the 'mo and attending games what the hell - ALAW.
    Roseylee I'll put it on yer tab

Today at 12.06 am
    hi, mrs o,

you are turning in to an apologist for all that goes on at elland road simply because you can afford to follow the club all around the country even though you live in france .

meanwhile wtf as had a personality transplant since i was posting on leeds mad a few years ago , he is now following the mantra of questioning and belittling how this club is been run like i did a few years ago . and seeing this club as been out of the premier league for the best part of fif**** years , he is the only one who as a point now .

the excuses ran out a long time ago , many fans have had enough of one excuse after another and simply want to see leeds back in the premier league . unfortunately while you continue to have a succession of owners who are not prepared to put the money where it matters into building a team , instead of offshore bank accounts like bates or court fees and making sure a certain yacht will not be be put into customs and excise through unpaid taxes and various other misdemeanours like cellino or finally having an owner like signor radrizaani whose only ambition is to pump his money into building a new training ground and developing the stadium for his own personal gain before he sells up to yet another non entity as an owner , we will continue to go nowhere .

this club will not reach the premier league unless serious finances are put in to the playing squad first and foremost, THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS TO 99 PER PER CENT OF FANS WHO FOLLOW THIS CLUB .

please post this on leeds mad because even the few who still post on there must realise that you cannot live in a fantasy world forever , something me and a very small minority were saying a very long time ago, not trying to be divisive, but simply been very realistic which many could simply not accept .

there is no need to argue anymore , the facts and the time been taken to restore this club back to its former glories , speak volumes , many fans will be wondering whether they will ever see leeds back in the top flight before they are pushing up the daisies haha

all the best

roseylee
    HaHa

Regarding future investment money or rather it's source more to the point in taking us to the next perceived levels.
    Staveleys in the High Court now chasing a debt from the bank she helped bail out.
    Barclays Bank was in the sh*te so a package of more than £7 billion of capital, half from Abu Dhabi and half from Qatar was set up to bail 'em out.
    Staveley was dealing with the Abu Dhabi side of the transaction and a proposal was drawn up and £7.3 billion was raised to invest in the bank. 🤔
    Barclays had been saved from going under but the deal was controversial.
    In August 2012 the Serious Fraud Office launched a probe into ‘payments under certain commercial agreements’ relating to the Qatari element of the deal. The Abu Dhabi side handled by Staveley is not under scrutiny. The nub of her High Court case is that she was an investor armed with £10 million she had borrowed from a Greek shipping tycoon, and not just an adviser. Sheikh Mansour is thought to have made more than £2 billion on the deal and Staveley by the same token believes she was entitled to a big slice of profit.
    Without the deal, Barclays could have collapsed, possibly taking the UK financial system down with it.
    She makes Cellino look err, ????
    Be careful what you wish for me thinks................ for those who require Man City type financial fixes.
    MOT

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    Disappointing that someone born in Ripon couldn't have been tempted into investing in us rather than Newcastle.

Given her track record at man City we could've really used all her connections.

All those years since 2008 and the city takeover. I wonder if anyone ever thought to approach her.

Disappointing that she is married

Been said many times, since we fell out of the PL, the financials are on a different planet. AR has been making good prudent improvements. And as (think) Old Taff said, for the first time in a long while we are starting to look the better team if only on paper. Always thought since AR arrived that Baofeng Sports will step in at some point.

Koeman being sacked, shows the high stakes in the Plastic League.... Alf should he be worried...next Everton manager?

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    Disappointing that she is married

Who mate? The chick from Ripon or Mrs O......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)