+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Situation vacant..?

Situation vacant..?

After the latest revelations about the total mishandling of the sacking of Mark Sampson, and the other charges of incompetence and racism levelled at the FA Directors, I wonder if its worth sending in my cv? I'm sure if I put my mind to it I could be totally out of touch and useless, (some might say I'm already over qualified...) and am prepared to do that for a salary of a mere £85k a year (*£100k plus open bar at matches, if they make me go to England games). I'd even bumble along to Select Committee hearings, mumble and look awkward for an hour or two. Any takers?

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    After the latest revelations about the total mishandling of the sacking of Mark Sampson, and the other charges of incompetence and racism levelled at the FA Directors, I wonder if its worth sending in my cv? I'm sure if I put my mind to it I could be totally out of touch and useless, (some might say I'm already over qualified...) and am prepared to do that for a salary of a mere £85k a year (*£100k plus open bar at matches, if they make me go to England games). I'd even bumble along to Select Committee hearings, mumble and look awkward for an hour or two. Any takers?
    Do you want an assistant?,i would make sure the girls did plenty of press ups,burpees and bunny hops,that should improve their game no end

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Do you want an assistant?,i would make sure the girls did plenty of press ups,burpees and bunny hops,that should improve their game no end
    That takes me back to 1970's circuit training...

An assistant? I hadn't thought about that, but I suppose I'll need someone to take the blame... You're in!

That takes me back to 1970's circuit training...

An assistant? I hadn't thought about that, but I suppose I'll need someone to take the blame... You're in!
    Cheers

What a poor title to this thread Pops,i thought it was a vacant situation at Swillsbro,abart time ya grew up fella.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Cheers
    Give me strength....... You two at the top of the FA...........I'd rather see you at the top at Swillsboro

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Give me strength....... You two at the top of the FA...........I'd rather see you at the top at Swillsboro
    Do you do shorthand Aya? I think we could do with a dolly to totter around in heels and look pretty, all in the name of equality of course...

You appear to have covered all bases FKB got the female in and the mentally disabled you're sorted pal

Do you do shorthand Aya? I think we could do with a dolly to totter around in heels and look pretty, all in the name of equality of course...
    @?^*&*@>? off!!!! ......will that do?

I'd like to interview for the role of Chief of PR.

On a bad day I'm far more honest,eloquent, talented,qualified and knowledgable than any of the ***ist,racist,ignorant,misogynist b a s t a rds that have and still do run the FA since god was a boy.
    W a n k ers. Every single one of them. No exceptions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast