+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Scott McKenna

Scott McKenna is the dog's bollox.

£5M with 25% sell-on clause at the very least or Hull can f@@k right off.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I agree with you I wouldn’t accept anything like 500k.

I might be wrong of course and Hull will come in with a 3 million pound offer,but I would have thought if they had that sort of cash to spend on a defender they would go for someone with a bit more experience than a 20 year old who has played less than 20 games for us.
    Did they not buy Andy Robertson from the Pikeys for about £3m after he only played a few games? Mind you, Hull might have been in the premiership then, and the Pikeys were absolutely world beaters.

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post

This should the club's opening gambit in any negotiation with Hull.

Bid rejected apparently. Lots of annoying press talk and second bid likely to follow.

The boy's been rock solid in keeping it simple. Already in need of another centre-half. The club selling cheap would be latest statement of intent.

This is why it’s a good thing we are not in debt at the moment.

Without trying to start another stadium argument could you imagine if we were 30 million in debt,we would have to accept whatever they just offered us for the lad.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    This is why it’s a good thing we are not in debt at the moment.

Without trying to start another stadium argument could you imagine if we were 30 million in debt,we would have to accept whatever they just offered us for the lad.
    Correct. I can't see us selling him even at £1m and quite right too. He's limited in ability but he's ours, he's young and every experienced player he's replaced have been full of stupid mistakes.

CH’s are not ball players (okay Beckanbeur). McKenna is a proper old fashioned CH. Quick, strong and no nonsense. No way is he going to fvcking ‘ull.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    CH’s are not ball players (okay Beckanbeur). McKenna is a proper old fashioned CH. Quick, strong and no nonsense. No way is he going to fvcking ‘ull.
    Being a centre half in my day I love watching McKenna. He is exactly what a CB should be. He plays exactly how my managers wanted me to play Nae fancy Dan sh@t just the, ill keep it away from the goal other folk do the rest approach. His job is to keep the ball away from the goal. He is simplistic in how he does it but he does it. Old school and ace

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post

and when he pulls on a Scotland shirt we get another cash bonus of £1m, he has the potential to be reaching 50 caps in his stride !!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast