+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you got your Donny ticket?

Have you got your Donny ticket?

If not then dont miss the boat.
    2,000 gone out of our allocation of 2500 ,more will be sent but don't know how many

Bring it on
    Last edited by millertop; 19-10-2017 at 03:57 PM.

What's their average home crowd this season ?
    Away end used to take around 3,300 & if required some of the East Stand used to be allocated, not sure if that's still the same rules & regs.
    Unless someone swaps me a shift I will miss this one, not guaranteed to see it on Sky either so will have to record it.
    Last edited by Casper64Frank; 19-10-2017 at 08:03 PM.

If it's pay on the day I'll see what side is out 1st. Would take me 1/4 hr. If Forde or Yates are anywhere near the side no. Got to make do in home games but not in away games.

I do!! I'm over in England for a couple of weeks in November and have tickets for Shrewsbury home and the Donny game. Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    If it's pay on the day I'll see what side is out 1st. Would take me 1/4 hr. If Forde or Yates are anywhere near the side no. Got to make do in home games but not in away games.
    Makes about as much sense as your other posts. You must live closer to Donny than NYS but won't go there until you see the team sheet?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Makes about as much sense as your other posts. You must live closer to Donny than NYS but won't go there until you see the team sheet?
    I'm closer to the NYS but with the traffic about same time to get to both grounds. I go to all the home games. Been to all 1st team games this season incl' friendly's, league cup + both checkatrade trophy games. I support Tony Stewart & will always continue to. It's just I'm not totally convinced by Warney's way. Only outlet we have is Williams. Taylor? but Forde no. Newell is inconsistent. Bailey-King is nowhere to be seen. Up front why JCH isn't 2nd striker to Moore only Warney knows. Just get him on & get him match fit. Let him get his confidence back. Instead we are playing Ball who is not direct enough. Putting Yates is taking the p*ss. He'll never be good enough.

I'm closer to the NYS but with the traffic about same time to get to both grounds. I go to all the home games. Been to all 1st team games this season incl' friendly's, league cup + both checkatrade trophy games. I support Tony Stewart & will always continue to. It's just I'm not totally convinced by Warney's way. Only outlet we have is Williams. Taylor? but Forde no. Newell is inconsistent. Bailey-King is nowhere to be seen. Up front why JCH isn't 2nd striker to Moore only Warney knows. Just get him on & get him match fit. Let him get his confidence back. Instead we are playing Ball who is not direct enough. Putting Yates is taking the p*ss. He'll never be good enough.
    You so full of **** gwru that I ain't got a bucket big enough to put it in. When will you get it into your thick head that professional coaches deem jch not good enough and Bailey king for that matter oh but I forgot your more right than wrong lol lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    I do!! I'm over in England for a couple of weeks in November and have tickets for Shrewsbury home and the Donny game. Can't wait!
    That's hopefully two good entertaining games for you there CT, hope we get something from them

The only outlet we have is Williams and Taylor? What about Vaulks, he seems to 'deliver' on a regular basis!!!!! You don't half spout some nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLeedsMiller View Post
    The only outlet we have is Williams and Taylor? What about Vaulks, he seems to 'deliver' on a regular basis!!!!! You don't half spout some nonsense.
    By outlet mean someone who can get past a man & put a dangerous ball in. Taylor he'll run all day but there's no end product. Williams is the only player of that type we have until we see what Bailey-King can do. JCH go in January. Won't get a chance here. I wouldn't mind if it was to players who are doing the business. Ball & Yates no.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast