+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you got your Donny ticket?

Gwru are you a natural idiot or is it just good practice ?

Whoever sits next to you at NYS Gwru, you need to buy them a drink

I like Forde (so does Warney),he can have some good games especially when Mattock and Newell are on the pitch, them three definitely can read each other
    Last edited by millertop; 20-10-2017 at 01:26 PM.

Been looking forward to this one as son lives in Bentley so we were planning on walking to the ground from his.
    Then, bu99€r me it clashes with his Graduation ceremony so we'll be a no-show I'm afraid

What subject is he graduating in BramleyMiller ?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    That's hopefully two good entertaining games for you there CT, hope we get something from them
    Thanks, millertop. The Shrewsbury one is particularly intriguing. While I'm an exiled but fairly dedicated follower of all things Millers these days thanks to the Internet, you can tell my lack of actual matchday experience by the fact that the last time I saw us play the Shrews was in the 1961 League Cup Semi-final!

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Gwru are you a natural idiot or is it just good practice ?
    I want us to be the best we can in league 1. We are not going to be playing Forde or Yates. Taylor might do for this league. Newell has got to be more consistent. If you like mediocrity that's your bag, it isn't mine,

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    By outlet mean someone who can get past a man & put a dangerous ball in. Taylor he'll run all day but there's no end product. Williams is the only player of that type we have until we see what Bailey-King can do. JCH go in January. Won't get a chance here. I wouldn't mind if it was to players who are doing the business. Ball & Yates no.
    You failed to mention Potter who has been pinging inch perfect passes to feet all season

I don’t rate Forde myself, slowest winger I have ever clapped eyes on and his crossing is no better.

The good players and the way we’ve played heavily outweigh the bad this season so far. You’re spiting yourself if you don’t go 15 minutes up the road to a SY derby and you know it.

Pretty good as it's on TV, I'll be in the pub using he ticket fee to neck a few beers

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    I want us to be the best we can in league 1. We are not going to be playing Forde or Yates. Taylor might do for this league. Newell has got to be more consistent. If you like mediocrity that's your bag, it isn't mine,
    You want us to be the best we can yet you want to play JCH one of the worst strikers to ever pull on the shirt.

His goal scoring record is pathetic and he does little to bring others into play, just tries to run fast and then kick the ball as hard as humanly possible.

Quote Originally Posted by a123 View Post
    You want us to be the best we can yet you want to play JCH one of the worst strikers to ever pull on the shirt.

His goal scoring record is pathetic and he does little to bring others into play, just tries to run fast and then kick the ball as hard as humanly possible.
    I don't agree. Johno find another club in January. Warney won't give you a chance. If the likes of Forde or Yates are in front of you. You are wasting your time here.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast