+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you got your Donny ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    What subject is he graduating in BramleyMiller ?
    Computing & IT, daughter in law gets her BSc Hons in Computing and design at same ceremony so no chance of me skipping it !

Other son gets married Jan 6th so that the Bradford game up the swanny, unless 3rd round of FA Cup comes to my rescue (with my luck we'll get through and draw ManUre)

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    I don't agree. Johno find another club in January. Warney won't give you a chance. If the likes of Forde or Yates are in front of you. You are wasting your time here.
    JCH has wasted his time here since the minute he arrived. Complete waste of a wage and he would have gone in August if Proctor hadn't got injured.
    We should definitely get rid in January.

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Computing & IT, daughter in law gets her BSc Hons in Computing and design at same ceremony so no chance of me skipping it !

Other son gets married Jan 6th so that the Bradford game up the swanny, unless 3rd round of FA Cup comes to my rescue (with my luck we'll get through and draw ManUre)
    Wow

You must be really proud nothing better than watching your kids achieve.
    Hope you all enjoy your day.
    Makes it all worth while as a parent.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    I don't agree. Johno find another club in January. Warney won't give you a chance. If the likes of Forde or Yates are in front of you. You are wasting your time here.
    Good he should have never been given another contract.

He'll drift into non-league never to be heard of again, if he was half the player he thinks he is then he would be a superstar.

I think Warnes seen enough of Jono to make a judgement and he's not impressed with attitude and possibly work rate.

Can't see home being here as Warne has said he's looking at other strikers

Its one thing if a player fails to make the grade because he doesn't really have the talent. But its criminal if he doesn't make the grade because he can't be ars ed

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Its one thing if a player fails to make the grade because he doesn't really have the talent. But its criminal if he doesn't make the grade because he can't be ars ed
    And there you have it in a nutshell.
    That's why JCH is so bloody frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Wow

You must be really proud nothing better than watching your kids achieve.
    Hope you all enjoy your day.
    Makes it all worth while as a parent.
    As punch !

Warney isn't stupid, he knows what's going off with JCH and I'll back him whichever way he goes

Bringing this thread back on topic. we have sold 2,400 now 800 more on the way North stand and the corner to the East stand .Lets sell the lot put on a good show for SKY

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast