+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brizzie Rovers Game Sorted

Brizzie Rovers Game Sorted

For Friday 3rd November adults 15.00

Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    For Friday 3rd November adults 15.00
    What time is it for others?

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    What time is it for others?
    Har, har, I DO like that, Old_pie.

“I think first of all, the long trips such as Exeter, like we have already had this season, should be on a Saturday.

“People will at least make a day or weekend of it. They will set off early in the morning, stop for some lunch, get to the ground early and prepare for the match.

http://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/football-news/notts-county-write-football-league-651231

But Bristol fans have to travel to us on a Friday evening. Not that I care much about them, it's just the hypocrisy. Also, KN is starting to sound like Jose Mourinho, thinking everyone is against us.

Notts should rule out Friday evening football. It's not just away fans who face problems on the gridlocked motorway system on Fridays, it's also our own long distance fans including myself. If we can't play on Saturday because of a fixture clash with Forest, then the match should be put back to the Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Frigiliana Pie 1 View Post
    Notts should rule out Friday evening football. It's not just away fans who face problems on the gridlocked motorway system on Fridays, it's also our own long distance fans including myself. If we can't play on Saturday because of a fixture clash with Forest, then the match should be put back to the Sunday.
    We've got a game on the Tuesday after, hence Friday

Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    We've got a game on the Tuesday after, hence Friday
    That's the crap trophy, postpone it.

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    That's the crap trophy, postpone it.
    Or just forfeit it.