+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Bristol City - v - Leeds United ****Matchday Thread****

Nobody on here (apart from Clive whom I suspect is on some cracking gear ) can honestly say they could see that result coming!

Seriously expected us to lose 2/3 nil.

Well done TC and the boys lets hope this is the corner well and truly turned!

MOT

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Nobody on here (apart from Clive whom I suspect is on some cracking gear ) can honestly say they could see that result coming!

Seriously expected us to lose 2/3 nil.

Well done TC and the boys lets hope this is the corner well and truly turned!

MOT
    Taking my hat off to Clive. First of an 8 match unbeaten run, eh lad?

Yeah, expected the result to be the other way today, superb result, and moved up a couple of places, much happier weekend, great vierra played and played well, shame about beradi.....dirty old Leeds.....

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    Yeah, expected the result to be the other way today, superb result, and moved up a couple of places, much happier weekend, great vierra played and played well, shame about beradi.....dirty old Leeds.....
    I'll take the Leeds that it looks like we had on the pitch today over the powder puff rubbish we saw recently, and dirty old Leeds sounds just fine to me.

Yep, something we all agree on, sharp in the tackle and giving as good as they got.

Vieira was the difference today. Though I am slightly holding my praise back until I see us do that against a team that try to bring it to us. Bristol City are great going forward but like us are a bit soft and bad at the back, so over powering them isn't a sign to me we've overcome that deficiency quite yet. Hopefully we can replicate it against Sheff Utd who are going great guns and are all about working hard + winning 50/50 balls, if we can do it against them it will tell me we've adapted, if we don't I'll still be concerned that we've got a big weakness there that most teams will exploit.

I was working today but listened to bbc radio leeds for my half an hour break which was at the start of the 2nd half, it sounded like we played REALLY well, wish I’d been able to watch or listen to the whole game

Cheers guys, yep, I believed we could beat Bristol today, we are a good team, and today was an example that showed that to be the case.

Another 5 wins and a couple of draws coming in the next 7 league games, MOT!!!

Down to Viera today, made the difference we need, shame it's taken so long for TC to realise it.

Silentman, Vieira was injured!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)