+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would we want Calvert-Lewin back when

think he'd be crazy to go. If a (previously) very good, established Prem manager like Koeman is only getting 9 games or so, which is still 5 more than a very famous dutch name in world football, then what would some rookie Yorkshiremam get???

Stay here Wilder, you'll still establish yourself as a prem manager

Wilder wants to take his club to the top table. He's said as much.
    Brooks has signed a long term deal to be part of that journey.
    Our squad is packed with ambitious,hungry lads all right on point with the mission.
    One game at a time sweet Blades. That's all we're asking of you.

Quote Originally Posted by AceOfBlades View Post
    I knew he wouldn't be with us long when he made his debut. Tho I thought he would drift through the leagues the other way.

I know he's only young and could develop, but he looks so far out of his depth every time I've seen him for Everton
    Dom's a talented lad,i've seen plenty of him at academy level and i thought he had a gr8 chance of havin a good career,that said i'm suprised he's risen through the Everton ranks so quickly.He must be doin summat r8 cos he's startin alot of games,i think if Everton had signed Giroud from Arsenal or someone of that ilk instead of signin like for like players(Rooney,Sigurdson)they and Dom would be doin alot better.He's also only the 3rd Englishman to score a goal in a World Cup Final as well.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Dom's a talented lad,i've seen plenty of him at academy level and i thought he had a gr8 chance of havin a good career,that said i'm suprised he's risen through the Everton ranks so quickly.He must be doin summat r8 cos he's startin alot of games,i think if Everton had signed Giroud from Arsenal or someone of that ilk instead of signin like for like players(Rooney,Sigurdson)they and Dom would be doin alot better.He's also only the 3rd Englishman to score a goal in a World Cup Final as well.UTCB
    Agree with all that Rod. Still think he’s a winger, rather than a CF. With someone like Giroud in the middle, I think Dom could have been part of a very useful combination.

yeah hes being asked to do too much up front at everton still too inexperienced and i think they might well go for wagner at udders when they sack koeman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12