+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nolo on iFollow

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    I think we have happened on a good manager although the wonderful start to the season may be tempered in the days ahead. A loss tomorrow at Carlisle would certainly ground us and stop premature talk about being champions.
    Management has come quickly to Kevin and, with the best will in the world, he probably knows a lot more about the game than he does about the world around football. Social media is like fire: a good servant but a lousy master. He needs to ignore it or spend time getting savvy with it.
    It occurs to me that his relationship with Hardy seems to be fine but their attitudes to social media are probably miles apart. The relationship between Hardy & Nolan is absolutely central to the future of this club.
    I've heard on the grapevine that Nolan is still in touch with Allardyce. Whatever you think of Big Sam, he has learned some hard lessons about 'the world outside football' and Nolan would do well to listen to him.
    Great Post Sid I agree. Good level of common sense in your post and for me it's a great pity you don't write more like this!

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Great Post Sid I agree. Good level of common sense in your post and for me it's a great pity you don't write more like this!
    It's a football post so there won't be many more

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    That's exactly what he's talking about. Posts like the one you've written
    What? Who? When? Where?
    Quite a neutral post from Tarqs raising a reasonable issue.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12