+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nolo on iFollow

Nolo on iFollow

24 minute interview....not as chirpy, almost subdued.....strange comments about Social Media "it should all be banned and let's get back to Match of the Day, and chatting in the pub"?....."people moaning about playing it on the floor instead of us sticking to the game-plan that was working ok"

I'm not knocking KN, but it was very different to his "let's stay calm, take each game as it comes etc etc"....is he feeling the pressure already?

Keeps saying "look where we've come from....now everybody wants to beat us"......yes Nolo, but the lads have to play even better then!!

Like I say I think he is a terrific guy.....but the interview was a little bit strange.....MAD has been ok with him, I can only assume it's kicked off on twitter or Facebook?

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    24 minute interview....not as chirpy, almost subdued.....strange comments about Social Media "it should all be banned and let's get back to Match of the Day, and chatting in the pub"?....."people moaning about playing it on the floor instead of us sticking to the game-plan that was working ok"

I'm not knocking KN, but it was very different to his "let's stay calm, take each game as it comes etc etc"....is he feeling the pressure already?

Keeps saying "look where we've come from....now everybody wants to beat us"......yes Nolo, but the lads have to play even better then!!

Like I say I think he is a terrific guy.....but the interview was a little bit strange.....MAD has been ok with him, I can only assume it's kicked off on twitter or Facebook?
    That's exactly what he's talking about. Posts like the one you've written

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    That's exactly what he's talking about. Posts like the one you've written
    Too right Big Bob, a case of Tarred with his own Brush.

I think we have happened on a good manager although the wonderful start to the season may be tempered in the days ahead. A loss tomorrow at Carlisle would certainly ground us and stop premature talk about being champions.
    Management has come quickly to Kevin and, with the best will in the world, he probably knows a lot more about the game than he does about the world around football. Social media is like fire: a good servant but a lousy master. He needs to ignore it or spend time getting savvy with it.
    It occurs to me that his relationship with Hardy seems to be fine but their attitudes to social media are probably miles apart. The relationship between Hardy & Nolan is absolutely central to the future of this club.
    I've heard on the grapevine that Nolan is still in touch with Allardyce. Whatever you think of Big Sam, he has learned some hard lessons about 'the world outside football' and Nolan would do well to listen to him.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    MAD has been ok with him, I can only assume it's kicked off on twitter or Facebook?
    Funnily enough Tarquin I was thinking only a few days ago how recently your posts on here were becoming more balanced regarding football at the Lane. Unfortunately the one above brings you back a bit.

This place is the worst, being a Notts supporter ( or any club / sport ) is like a marriage / relationship, there will be good times and bad times. At the moment I’d say we are ‘ steady ‘ after a near divorce from the football league. We are making progress, like I’ve said before, people want things instantly and forget who / what we are in reality. Time for patience, enjoy where we are on and off the pitch, and less of stamping feet, wanting it now childish tantrums.

Does anybody have a Linky for Alan Hardy on 5 Live last night please.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Funnily enough Tarquin I was thinking only a few days ago how recently your posts on here were becoming more balanced regarding football at the Lane. Unfortunately the one above brings you back a bit.

This place is the worst, being a Notts supporter ( or any club / sport ) is like a marriage / relationship, there will be good times and bad times. At the moment I’d say we are ‘ steady ‘ after a near divorce from the football league. We are making progress, like I’ve said before, people want things instantly and forget who / what we are in reality. Time for patience, enjoy where we are on and off the pitch, and less of stamping feet, wanting it now childish tantrums.
    Great start to the season, only 21 more points to be safe, probably higher in the league than performances warrant but happy with how things are going. COYP

Seemed reasonably upbeat to me after what has been a relatively poor run of form. True he has his views on social media but most on here would agree with some of those views. You may have to set up a free account to view!

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/ifollow/

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    Does anybody have a Linky for Alan Hardy on 5 Live last night please.
    It was on Talksport2, not 5 live

Alan Hardy‏Verified account @Bigalanh5 5h5 hours ago
    More Alan Hardy Retweeted mark saggers
    Oops; sorry @marksaggers, it was @talkSPORT2

Quote Originally Posted by arnapie View Post
    It was on Talksport2, not 5 live

Alan Hardy‏Verified account @Bigalanh5 5h5 hours ago
    More Alan Hardy Retweeted mark saggers
    Oops; sorry @marksaggers, it was @talkSPORT2

Here: Starts at @ -24.00.

https://talksport.com/football/72-ta...9-171019258921
    Last edited by countygump; 20-10-2017 at 11:57 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast